The Monastery

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:16 am

"Well, little hope of receiving information can have someone who doesn't give it in exchange, and show so little regard for those he speak to... But that doesn't surprise me any more after hearing how little you know about me and the high elves, what is no real problem, but also how little you know about Master Rao if you think he will hide behind anybody"
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:36 am

"Yes, I have heard alot about this Rao. Well, I see you are of Royalty, although i consider royalty to be a false advertisment. I am Tsu Kinu, Assassin and servant of Adanos. I have come for his offspring." Tsu said.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:42 am

ooc: god damnit i give up this portal is annoying!

ic: wolfie walked in Who's that?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:16 am

Well, what is written should be then done, and then I welcome you to Dereth. I sincerely hope you will do a better job than what was done with Rauko Thaur, and although I can feel your intention is to raise Rao's offspring alone, you will count with my support, for if royalty is just a title, my heart is true in loyalty to my friends and their offspring.
I will gladly tell you where Rao went, but I must ask you to perform a quest in exchange that will not take you much time away from your objective.
If you are already here as the legend said, that means we don't have as much time as we thought, and that Ossilgath has started already to move. THe war is inminent, and probably spies and explorers will be cutting the roads. Please go to the city of Hebian and tell Lord Dyche all that is happening. so he can prepare. Then, you should go to the Lands of the Master of Rao. There you will find him. If you need to know more, Dyche is wiser than me on the secrets of Dereth. Now we all should run, and don't worry for Rao and everything that belongs to him will still be safe for a few weeks.

Tsu accepted the deal and prepared to depart for Hebian after asking all that he had to know about the current situation. Erelen, just in case, sent his bird to Degamra, to tell him about Tsu and to let know Rao and the Samurians about the incoming war.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:31 am

OCC~ The Magicians are going to Khadrim. Endor will split forces and go to both Hebian and Khadrim. Hebian -to will go to Hebian as well. Belgost to Khadrim. The natives from the other two port cities we dont know yet.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:56 pm

Erelen mounted in Mornaur, and rode towards Khadrim camp to prepare the defence.... or the attack?

OOC: I will create a new thread for this front of the great War
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:24 pm

Trevet at this m oment mounted CC's Horse he had left behind and rode off towards the front of Khadrim......

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Wolfie » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:01 pm

*le was also on the horse* ooc: :p
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth