A special Trip

A special Trip

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:11 am

Trevet exited the west gate of the city just as soon as it got dark, it was a two mile hike so he had to move fast. He headed of not using a torch fearing that it might attract someone or something,a nd instead trusted on his darkvision to guide him.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:35 am

cc ran in on his horse n picked him uphat r u doing out tonight? said riding along. he slowed his pace n sadi so where u wanna go? or better yet where were u headed?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:41 am

Trevet kind of glanced around not wanting to tell the elf like creatue what he was planning to do.

"Eye Ises headed to go do a special magical practice, and its must be done at specialy location which is about 2 mileses to the west of the city." Said Trevet, which techincally was true. trevet just hoped the elf thing didnt realize that the area he had just mantioned was supposedley some form of Elven graveyard.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:02 am

cc finaly made it to where travet had told him to go n he droped the goblin down on the ground n jumped off his horse as well. so do u plan to do in a graveyard late at night? he then sat himself down on the ground n watched the goblin walk off into the grave yard.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:09 am

Trevet walked into the grave yard, hoping that the Elf thing didnt realize what was going on. As soon as trevet looked around at the elven tomb stones, and overwhelming sense of glee overcame him. He wuickly began to summon upon the dark animating powers he had deep inside himself. Soon Thin elven skeletons began to come forth from the ground, Trevet kept going making as many as he could, feeling the dark power running through himself. Seeing Zombies and Skeletons rise from the ground, all about him, Trevet vaguely rememberd int he back of his mind taht he couldnt control this many undead but he was too engrossed in his casting, and the strainge goblin chanting.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:12 pm

cc was just lazing around wondering wjhat the little goblin was up to when he saw something big move thru the grave yard, he saw many shadows so he grabed his sword n crept along towards the graveyard where the shadows were going.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:29 pm

As CC entered the grave yeard, about 3 elven zombies walked up at him and began to attack him, in their simplistic way.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:07 pm

cc drew his sword n in one powerful swipe he cut the 3 zombies in half. after their bobies fell to the ground he walked off to find his little friend who had alot of explaning to do.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:42 pm

When CC found Trevet he was still in the wild throuws of his spell. The undead where admitidley not all within hi control but they had not attacked him yet, they where simply watching the beserk goblin dance around through the graveyard, screaming in his gutteral goblin tongue. Suddenly though Trevet stoped. He had noticed CC, Trevet grabbed his mace and charged at CC. A rational Trevet wouldnt have done this, but Trevet was not in a rational state of mind, he was still lost in his daze of the spell, and his mace wanted to taste of elven blood. Trevet came in hard driving his mace at CC's knee in an attempt to cripple him.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:24 pm

cc easily blocked the attack n brought the back of his sword onto the goblins back.then he grabbed the goblin by both his small hands n ran with him to his horse, then he took off.along the way n eagle came to him carrying a parchment saying erelen, rao n many others wise men were meeting at the sanctuary. the goblin struggled alot n it made cc very annoyed, he wasnt gonna let it do this the whole time so he pulled out his sword n brought it abruptly onto the goblins head nocking him sensless. he then rode all thru the rest of the night towards the sanctuary.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:19 am

As the horse ran on, About 15 Skeletons, that Trevet still controled slowly but surley plodded along, seeking their master. However the horse was must faster leaving the skeletons far of in the dust, but still they followed, they would find their master evetnualy.

OOC: I am geussing that both me and CC are leaving this thread and going to the monastary. Is that correct?

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:43 am

OOC: correct
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Return to Halls of Dereth