OCC Thread

Postby Rao » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:33 am

Well, as when Dereth is going to pick up. One cant really say. I dont like to be the one who is constantly posting and stuff. I could write all day about what happens in Dereth. Where the Story is right now, I know what is going to happen. But I didnt start this forum so I could post about the world and what happens. I did it so people could join me. If I followed the World that I created. many things would be different.

1) Rao would never have turned bad.
2) Degamra would not have turned.
3) Ritsu wouldn't have been born yet.
3) Herunole wouldnt be king of Khadrim.

Those are only a few major things. Rao turned because there were too many good guys. Degamra turned cause Rao did and Degamra died. Ritsu wouldn't have been born because Rao wouldnt have turned bad. Tar was king because he is just awesome and he was an elf.

I didnt start the forum so i could post. Trust me, I have over 2,000 pages on Dereth as of right now. I started this so others could pst and have fun. I want to start up again and continue, but im not going to do it alone or with justa few people.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:23 pm

Well, could I revive some of my characters? I'm tired of creating new ones.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth