The Sanctuary

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:28 am

At least I can feel you have not lost the sharpness of spirit said Erelen smiling unless Lord Asheron has a better idea, we should try to go back from where we entered
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:41 am

"He remembers nothing, I am afraid. He is a reborn. It seems that being stabbed with his own blade unleshed a fiery in his body that has long awaited to released. But he has duties as a fire warrior, and they are inescapable. He is now a master of Fire. Therefore, a new circle of Fire is now formed." Asheron went on, " A monastery will soon be erected by my fathers spirit for which Rao will dwell in. He will have followers already. But he must begin the teachings of Innos and I." Asheron said.

The army of magicians soon faded, and Asheron also. All other pc's were Teleported back to the surface, and all portals ot the unworld are sealed.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:15 am

Well, Rao is your name, and before we start the quest for your new home and your new followers, it's imperative that you regain your strength. And I will be honored if you did so in Khadrim, but I think it is wiser to take you to Tao Lu, who is more versed in these affairs, and will be able to tell you what you must know about your past. For a man without past is a man without honor, and Master Tao lu used to know you better than anyone...
As he prepared for the trip, Erelen thought about the stories his father had told him and his brother when young. About how Innos, the father of Lord Asheron had made the world of Dereth before nobody had memory, and how the brother of Innos, Beliar, father of Bael'Zharon had treasoned him to get power over Dereth, and had slained him. And how Lord Asheron, that was then a young but brave God, defeated alone the whole army of Beliar and revenged his father... And he also remembered how his father had told them about The Circle of Fire, the church of the followers of Innos, that although was not anymore "alive " in a material form, was still present in the spirit of everything that was good in Dereth. And he also remembered Erelen's older brother, who died revenging his father, had always wanted to be a Fire Warrior. Because once eery 100.000 years Innos granted to an exceptional warrior who proved his value through the forgotten ways, the gift of being a Fire Warrior and the leader of his Circle of Fire. And he remembered that his father taked that idea of their heads by telling them their duty was to lead the High Elves as Kings, and that no other was the destiny Eru had set in his family. But Erelen's brother remained doubtful, for he was brave and ambitious and wanted to do deeds no one else could match. And then his father said that anyway the Fire Warrior was only a legend for there had been none at least for 500.000 years... Erelen saw now that it was no legend, and realized that his father had known it, but had wanted to keep them from the path of the Fire Warrior: dangerous and full of suffering. And he suffered for his friend Rao, although understood that his destiny had been to suffer until becoming the greatest...
And with this thoughts they started the march..
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:05 am

cc didnt kno y he felt stronger n his wounds healed, tho he didnt truly understand his full power in his new form but he didnt think to much of it.he was amazed that the fire warrior turned out to b rao.something must have happened to rao that he gianed such power that he might take on the armies of hel itself, n to even put fear into there evil hearts.but he was glad that they had fuinaly found rao n he was safe, for the most part.so they teleported out,n as he was reformed inot his physical form he was no longer a great angelic being but his normal cc self his, old half elf body.but as his angelic powers faded he still felt stronger n healthier, he thought at first it was just his angel powers but then he wasnt to sure.he then aproached rao.rao do u remeber me? i am chaotic century, i was ur desciple, u were training me to b a great warrior. then we came here becouse ur friend tao luasked u to come n help him save this place, i came along to help u in whatever way i could n thats what im going to do until i die or we save this land from all evil together.well i think we both must get rest so lets get u to the houses of healing.n if theres anything u need i will b right here, ok? sop wuith that he guided rao to the houses iof healing n when they got there he helped him into a bed n sat down beside him in a chair n waited there
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:57 am

OOC~ KK- TO Khadrim!!!! Closed this on is.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Previous

Return to Halls of Dereth