The Sanctuary

The Sanctuary

Postby Rao » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:53 am

A robed man stood in from of a large statue. His face was hidden, by the hood and darkness. The Statue was that of Asheron, the god of the light and all valour on Dereth. The man was on his knees, a small fire was in front of the statue. Lighting up the statue, it was of a man, hold a large sword, he was glad in armor. "My lord, the time has come for are coming back to the world, it has been 1000 years since you came upon the world, but this time, you are needed more." The man said.

The ground began to shake under him......
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:45 pm

The statue was suddenly alive. Energy flowed through its body for some time. Then, it was a living breathing human. Standing about 10 feet tall. "Servant." It said. "Yes, master?" The man said. "What is happening that i must be woken from my sleep?" He said angrily. "Bael'Zharon has let the dragons out of their eternal cages. Breaking the agreement." The servant said. "That foul!!!!!" He said summoning his powers in a great breath. "My servants!!!!! My Captains!!!!! My Generals!!!!!! COME TO ME!!!!!" He roared. The ground began to open.....
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:18 am

cc made his way towards the sanctuary with rao beside him onb the horse. he made it there in a day n one night n on the next day he arrived out side of the temple. he took rao off the horse n tethered it to a tree n carried rao inside he set him down on the floor n looked around for anybody to help him, but he was always wary, keeping his hand close to his sword. he shouted hello! is anybody there? i am chaotic century of the frost jedi, i come with rao warblade, he was inujured in a battle n he needs healing but it is beyond any skill mortal or immortal in khadrim n i come to u for help. will u answer my plee?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:22 am

A simply cloaked man came from shadows. "Let me see this man." He said. He held Rao's head. "Hmm, he is elsewhere, then here. I must asked you this, for the only way you will see Asheron, is if you convince me of the importance of this mortal." The man said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:30 am

what? this man needs healing n u ask me to prove his importance? very well if it will save him than i shall proove his importance. this man is the only one that can save this place of the coming evil. without him this place will b over run with evil n even all of asherons might n power wont b able to bring it back to peace n goodness. n if i have to fight ahseron himself i will do so if only to save this mans life, i would even give my own life without even a thought. n if this isnt proof enough for u than i will take him n go to the ends of earth n heaven to find someone or something more powerful to bring him back n save this world.forgive me if this was to forward but i do not care for anything else except this mans well being.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:13 am

"Very well." The man said. He raised his hand, and Rao rose off the ground, he was floating, calmly. The man then took to a downward corridor, Rao was floating, the man followed Rao's body, then CC followed. As they entered a large room, it was lined with men in Dark Red robes. The two proceeded passing many rooms, many men were in these halls, after a while, they came to a door, it was plain and dark. "Enter" The man sadid as the door opened. The man was then gone. CC entered with Rao's floating body.

The room was dark, not even Rao's blade let a glow out. "Sit, Chaotic Century. Rao is not dead. He is not suffering. He is in the underworld. Bael' Zharon has become annoyed by him, and has taken him to the underworld. Rao will die down there, he will be overcome by the forces of Darkness. There is nothing a mortal can do about it." The voice said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:56 am

In a nearby shadow Trevet stared with incredible interest at the events going on before him. Aswell as praying to any gods listening that he wouldnt be noticed.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:22 pm

cc followed the robed man down the corridor n thru many halls.he saw more men cloaked in dark red, he passed by them n into a dark room. he did as the man said n seated himself on the floor. he then listened to what he had to say.so the great lord asheron cant help him? in all his glory n power he cannot even help one man.he is no royal god he is just a coward n he has no power at all.tell me how i can get to hel, n i a mortal shall go there n get him myself cc said as he was getting very angry. he wanted yto just kill the man before him but he restrained himself for the time being.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:44 pm

"aha!! My young, valiant warrior. I can read your thoughts, This man you bring would not like the way you think of me. I see, he is your mentor. Well, he obviously hasnt taught you reason, for I said a mortal, but you are in luck my friend. For you have come in time for the last great war of the Gods. Adanos has granted me the war I have wanted. Shall you come? for we may be able to save Rao." Asheron asked.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:37 pm

well i think u kno how important he is n u still asked me to give u a reason to help him.n that didnt make me to happy. i kno i am week n not skilled enough but i would fight n army of gods if only it would save him.i shall join ur war for raos sake. n i shall fight along side u valiantly until the end.

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:24 pm

"Very well, to the depths of hell we go!" Asheron said. Finally coming out of the shadows, where his throne was. He was a giant of a man. 10 feet, CC looked at amazement. He carried a large hammer. "Then follow me, My army is already at the gates, we shall soon break through them." Rao's body had disappeared. CC looked concerned, "Worry not, for that was only a shell. Rao will be different next time you see him." Asheron said.

As they got to a large hall, there were many portals, Lines of Robed men were jumping into them. Asheron and CC jumped in.

They came to a road, Servants of Asheron walked towards a big gate, it must have been 200 feet tall. Around them were spewing volcanos, lava ran everywhere, save this single road, That lead to the large gate. One alrge ram, was hitting it. The ground shoke everytime it hit.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:42 pm

cc was glad he had a new ally to help in get rao back. when he saw raos body disapeer he was alarmed n thought he had been double crossed but when he got an explanation he understood n then followed him thru the portal. he saw the gate they were smashing n as they aproached it finaly gave way n they broke thru. they walked along the new pathway amidst the molten lava n other burning things. as cc took his first step into the depths of hel his gountlet began to glow n sentinal fury leaped out into his hand, n immediatley he was transformed into an angelic being. he had a piar of wings on his back n he was clothed in an angelic robes, sentinal fury glowed a bright white n he also glowed a whitish aura. he was surprised about his new transformation. he knew his father was an angel but he did not kno that he too possesed these angelic powers.so he started to walk again further into hel along with asheron n his army

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:49 pm

Columns of Magicians walked along the single path. Thousands and thousands they came. Asheron was wondering why they had broke through, no resistance at all. Something was either really wrong, or really right. There were no noise of torture, of any pain. Just plain quietness. They then began to find bodies, of demons, werewolves, vampires, golems, trolls, black trolls, cave trolls, wargs and other evils. They lay, scattered and dead. Motionless. "I beleive someone, or something has been before us." Asheron said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:57 pm

cc thought nothing of there easy coming couse he had never been to hel n didnt kno anything bout it. but as they came upon the dead bodies of grusome demons n other such things he began to wonder what could have been powerful enough to kill all these demons?he looked around noticing his wings he rembered his transformation n asked asheron i can fly ahead n see whats going on n to try n find whatever killed all these demons. i shall b back shortly with that he took to the air. he was alil wobly, not being acustum to flying with wings but he soon got the hang of it n was saoring around in no time

neero is my master

chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:42 pm

Trevet, slowly had followed behind the group into the portal, he wasnt sure where it had ended up taking him but he did know that it had probably been a bad idea to follow. When he saw the dead demons and other things his first reaction was horror, which quickly changed to exctasy at the idea of trying to animate one of these powerful corpses. Slowly and silently he crept towards a nearby body, knowing he could never animate a demon he decided on a troll. Soon Trevet was summoning forth the vile magic that would awaken the corpse, and hoping that he wouldnt be noticed. Slowly the dead troll began to move, it rose from the ground on its rotting legs. Trevet was amazed he had managed such an animation, that changed rather quickly though as the dead troll lifted its arm to attack him. Trevet let out a high pitched squeal and ran out towards the magicians and Asheron screaming in the goblin tongue and wondering what he had done wrong.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth