Tao Lu

Tao Lu

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:13 pm

Tao Lu sat in his chamber, working relentlessly on his stradegy for his armies. Sleep did not come to him. For he never tired due ot his mastery of nature. As he wrote in his journal of his days work, he suddenly felt an overwhelming presence of someone like him in his heart. It was stronger, stronger than anything he had felt.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:26 am

Rao soared through the sky, the sun was just peaking over the horizon. There, in the distance, he saw He fang castle. It was a large castle. The keep was surrounded by three walls. One outside of the other. There was a little city inside. Huts and and small shacks. Fires burning, shaking out the cold that had come across the land. As Rao circled, he saw, at the top of the keep. That was Tao Lu, he was sure of it. He swirled down, landing strong on his feet. He opened his small pouch for a drink. But what he found was Rosa, in cat form. Rao frowned at it, then closed the sack. "Rao Warblade, i have been waiting for you. I was almost late for your arrival. You fly much faster than someone who has been studying Kensai for as long as you have." Tao Lu said brightly. "Seem more of a pleasant person than I had heard." Rao said surprised. "I am not like this, but you are already a friend to me, and i do not know you." Tao Lu said. "Come with me, to my chamber." Tao Lu said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:31 am

OOC: :lol
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:03 am

Rao entered his chamber. It was dimly lit. A few candles here and there. "Have you heard new of Nanto, Master Warblade?" Tao said curiously. "No, what has happened?" Rao asked, sitting down. Tao stopped,"I thought you dont sit down in places you do not know?" Tao asked puzzled. "I know this place, not in reality, but i have been here before." Rao answered slowly. "Yes, i know you have. You have been to many places you dont know you have. The beauty of Kensai, is it not? Anyways, back to Nanto. The city has been totally destroyed now. It was in the rebuilding stages, and actually turning into a rather nice city. In the night, it was attacked by many orcs and trolls. Although, the lord of Nanto was alright, he is in despair. He lost many of his men, and his wife was killed." Tao said sadly. "Isnt Nanto a 6 day horse ride away, this must have happen recently, because Dyche did not mention this?"Rao asked, rahter confused now. "Yes, it happened yesterday." Tao said sitting down. "then, how do you know of this tradegy?"Rao asked. Tao Lu just grinned. "I see, you have brought a friend, a cat, I presume by its warmth. Ahh, but it is not a cat, not in the least!"Tao Lu laughed.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:13 am

after hearing Tao mention her, Rosa climbed out of the bag. "mreow," she said, tilting her head to the side.

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:19 am

"And a lovely cat you are!!!! Now what do you look like in your other identity." Tao lu laughed hysterically.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:29 am

Rosa changed into a human (with clothing of course) and curtsied. "Rosanna Nightwhisper, at your service!"

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:47 am

"Ahh of course, a girl."Tao laughed again. "Well, i suppose you are here to help Rao? You will do well, i can see that. But, to the tidings i have. Endor is at war, they marched a week ago towards Al-Kizabar. While they attack there, we shall take the orc, Forguardes home city of Al-Jakz. We shall march to the lugian citadel. where we shall join with them for the attack. Is this fine with you?"Tao Lu asked. "Yes, i shall join you." Rao said bowing. "Good, i shall see you at noon, for that is when the march begins."Tao Lu said. "your chamber is down the hall to the right."Tao said, going back to his parchments. Rosa and Rao exited down to the chamber.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:21 am

"I'll sleep on the floor," Rosa said, "I know that you didn't plan on having me with you, and I apoligize if it has messed with any of your plans."

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:22 am

ooc: thas my chat! hehe always bein sneaky ;)
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:48 am

"haha, my young girl, i do no sleep on a bed. It is yours, get what rest you can, I shall sit here by the window, the mountains outside it need examining. I shall meditate." Rao said smiling.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:57 am

wolfie had started running a while back the smell getting stronger she had her eyes closed and her ears up sniffing the air while running she twisted past the tree and jumped over the logs till she ran inot somthing large and cold she opened her eyes and looked at the stone wall noticing how tired she was she went back a little bit and grabed a rabbit to eat and hurried up to the castle

edit: ooc: it took 5 hours to get there she warn out and about to faint, ok!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:40 am

Rosa was awaken by Rao. They walked own to the courtyard, as they reached the last gate that lead out to the field, Tao Lu was there. He, still in his black robes, with only a sword, he looked like nothing of a man on his way to war. "Rosa, i have found armor that should fit you, it belonged to my wife. She will no longer need it, for her fighting days are over. She agreed with you using it."Tao said. "Thank you. Where is your armor, lord Tao, and you too Rao?"Rosa asked. "We do not wear armor, it only slows us down." Tao said as he began to float above the large force of samurai warriors. The force of all three Samurians had gathered, it was a very magnificant sight. Their samurai armor shined in the afternoon soon. Tao floated lazily over them, looking around at his soldiers. "WE MARCH!!!!" He shouted to the force. Simultaniously, they marched south.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:43 am

wolfie had heard somthing and she now smelled rosa and rao clearly only a bit farther she saw them and yelled out something that sounded kind of like rosa rao! But was blured becus she was so tired, she then ploped down hoping they would come over for her
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:59 am

"Wolfie...? Lord Rao, I belive that I heard Wolfie's voice. I'm going to go check it out, if you don't mind," Rosa said. she changed into her cat self, then ran in the direction that the sound came from. she soon saw Wolfie laying on the ground nearby, and returned to human form. "Wolfie, are you okay?" she asked, "oh Wolfie, you're so silly, running that far!" Rosa gathered a few shadows, and shaped them into something like a stretcher. she got Wolfie onto it and brought her back with her.

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth