A band arrives at Hebian/Battle of Khadrim

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:43 pm

Neerowolf walked on, out of the city, to a hillside out far past the walls, with a great view of the sunset. He laid down, and he pull the hat over his eyes as he fell asleep
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:06 pm

Back when Erelen introdused Battle Frost
I thank ya’ll for your kindness. For I see hope for my people (Dragons). I see that we can get along together and be able to be accepted as friends and not as an enemy for my father breed me for this purpose: To bring peace between all Dragons and elves. “It has been too long,” my father said “For us to be surrounded by enemies that we used to call each other friends in the beginning of time.” As you know that I’m half elf and half dragon, know as Half Dragon.
Spreads his wings out to show them
The reason why is to show that we want peace and that my father wants me to bring back all the forgotten and outcast dragons who have separated themselves from us and to unite them under my father once again. For some of you know I’m the Lord of the Dragons, the highest title which is given to anyone who isn’t a full blooded dragon. Since my father is the King of all Dragons, I am his heir and will not displease him in anyway. I want him to be proud of me and that is why I have accepted his request to go on a quest.
This quest was assigned to me and to me only, to wield the power of the Wyrmling Sword.
Pulls out a glowing red sword
It is said it will give great power to the one who can wield it. The power is great enough to control all Dragons and the one who wields it will be called King of All Dragons.
Last edited by BattleFrost on Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:32 pm

ooc: ooooooooooooo
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:42 pm

Rao felt as if he ragained his strength. But he need not walk, when he had the great power of levitation!!!!! As he floated around the gardens of Khadrim, he sensed the wonderful flowers and people of the city. Although, much work was being done, he still stopped elves to admire them. Many knowing who he was, were quit happy to get such a statement from Rao. He then sat at a bench, where he sat, wondering what he should do next.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:47 pm

Wolfie had got lost in the battle fom lack of blood (d'oh!) and had finnaly found her way back walking in to the gardens khadrim looking around saw rao sitting on a bench and ran over Rao!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:51 pm

Tar-Herunole wrote:
[i]As he turned around he saw a startled Trevet who raised a horrible mace in an unconvincing way.
Stepping back outside of the mace range and casting a spell of sound, which made his words more convincing and his presence imposing, he said:
Calm down, my friend, you are still safe here” and then he added: But it’s better you leave your maze with the rest of your belongings, because although I have ordered you should be treated as a guest, others may not trust so much an armed goblin in this city of elves!

Trevet looked back at his mace still suprised he had even drawn it. Then something Erelen had said clicked and Trevet gasped dropping his mace (the head of which continued pointing at Erelen. The Trevet said in his difficult common tongue.

"The cities of Elves!!!! Noses its cannot bees!!"

Then another thought accured to Trevet and he asked horified.

"Ises there Dwarfeses in this city?"

He spat the word "Dwarfses" with utter hatred, as he picked up his mace again and belted it to his side.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:13 pm

OOC: Post moved below by petition of Omega to make the events more sequential in time
Last edited by Tar-Herunole on Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:47 am

OOC: Back to the night before... (Wolfie and Omega posted while I was writing the long episode of the Phoenix!)

OmegaFrost wrote:
"The cities of Elves!!!! Noses its cannot bees!!"

Then another thought accured to Trevet and he asked horified.

"Ises there Dwarfeses in this city?"

He spat the word "Dwarfses" with utter hatred, as he picked up his mace again and belted it to his side.

Well.. I guess if you stay in these Halls you won't meet any said Erelen with a laugh. But there are, and they are my guests as you are, so I would appreciate if you postpone any debate you may want to have with them to a better occasion. added more severely

But let's find what can make us friends and not what would sadden our hearts, for here in the Houses of Healing, too much dread has already entered in the last days, and only hope we want to come out from it. Why don't you tell us your story, and how a goblin came to fight in the side of Lord Ahseron?

He had the hope that the story Trevet might tell will draw him nearer to his heart, for he was holding him an ally only for Asheron's sake and his heart was still divided. And he could feel an aura of menacing hate in his mace.
Last edited by Tar-Herunole on Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:19 am

Occ: In response to the above

IC:

Trevet went into a short description of folowing Asheron into the gates of the underworld. And how he ahd animated the troll corpse witch attacked him, even going so far as to recitet eh incantation he ahd used, which resulted a short gust of wind withc knocked Trevet to the floor. Trevets story was short ofcourse, only lasting about ten minutes including the fall. At the end of the tale Trevet ended by asking:

"Nows can eye knowses who exaclties is dis Ashermon person, I is not familar with hims. MAybe yous can tell me soon?"

Ooc: If this messes up the continuity we may want to move the posts around a little, such as by copying and deleting the post with the pehonix and posting it below, or putting at least something to make sure everything is clear.

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:45 am

Erelen thought Converting a goblin to the faith of Asheron? This is going to be harder than what I thought. But this fellow has a fire inside, a kind of individuality that makes him different from the others. Maybe Ahseron saw this.. i just wish he had converted him himself! and then he told Trevet of the greatness of Asheron, and his piety for all that renounced their past worng deeds, and many other things that tried to bring Trevet to Asheron's side...

Trevet heard the story and went thoughtful to his room...

OOC: If you don't really know the storyof Asheron, post me or Rao (he knows better though) Sorry for taking your character to sleep, but I am going to reorganize the posts and would be messy again if you answer. We can follow the dramatic moment the next day after all the phoenix events and so. I hope you don't mind.
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:48 am

Erelen approached Rao, glad to see that he was quickly getting used to his new body, and to see that his aura was getting more stable.
Master Rao, do please follow me, I may show you something you might appreciate.
As they climbed the path to the Pantheon of Khadrim, he added: Although you may have forgotten, you took me to the place we are going the first time I was there, and you showed me the meaning of a gift of a lot of responsability and a lot of power. This time I will lead you back to that sacred place, where the presence of Asheron is strong, and there you may receive another present that do belong to you and awaits you for ages...
They arrived to the Pantheon and through the Main Hall, they arrived to a contiguous smaller chapel, that was heavily illuminated by burning flames that floated in the air without known fuel. There the High Priests awaited them:
Hail the High King of Khadrim, and Hail the Ventorous Lord of the Circle of Fire! This is the Chapel of Fire, where we venerate all the creatures and forces of fire that in goodness or neutrality serve the order of the world...
And then opening a enormous book that laid in a dragon shaped lectern they said with a telepathic voice:
This is the book of the prophecies of fire. Here is where all spells of fire, and all secrets of fire have their explanation for those who have the wisdom and purity of heart to understand them. The book tells of the day when a blind man with eyes of fire will come. And he will come full of power, but he will come without strength.
Until today this prophecy was for us a mystery we could not unveil, but your presence, most venerable Master Rao, has revealed its whole sense.
But the book goes futher and talks of the "Egg on the Ashes" and of this egg we knew, for Lord Khadrim brought a strange egg from afar when he built the city, and the Egg had a bright aura of fire, but had no magic or its magic was dormant... but Khadrim kept it in the city. And the day Khadrim died in the battle, the Fire dragon burn the Mithril coffer where the Egg lied and we could find only ashes inside. So we realized that was the "Egg of the Ashes" that with Khadrim have lived in this city, and with Khadrim lost his material form. And we brought it to this chapel.
And the prophecy says that this Egg belongs to the blind man with fire in his eyes. And we are desolated to give you only the Ashes of what the Egg was...
From nowhere a coffer appeared floating in front of Rao, and slowly his cover opened. Then to the surprise of all present, the ashes start to burn, and from the flame the Egg emerged whole again!
Rao could not see the Egg, but he felt it had a young and pure spirit and it felt dear to him, so he involved the Egg with his thought... and the Egg cracked, and from the Egg, a diminute bird of fire flied and swirled around Rao's head... and then Rao started to see an image of the real world in his head... an fast moving image of the chapel, of the High Priests, of Erelen and of himself!
He realized his mind was bonded with the bird, and that he could see through his eyes! And he also realized that the bird was indeed a creature of fire like he was, for the bird was no ordinary beast but a Phoenix of the legends of old!
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby Tar-Herunole » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:00 am

After exiting the Pantheon, Erelen remembered the dead Ice Drake that the Wizards were studying to extract any magic and weapons they could find. He decided to go to overview the advance of the work. He descended to the dungeons were the labs of the Mages were situated. They have had to bring down a wall to make space for Foekrath, the Ice Drake.
The wizards were in dispair...

MyLord, we detect a lot of magic in this drake, but all the spells we have tried to cast to profit from it, had been unsuccesful. It is as if there was a presence still in the dragon that disturbed our spells... an active presence! But the dragon is dead!
Erelen could detect a fain active presence as well. It was a very active presence, and very related to the Ice, but he was sure it was not the soul of the dragon...it was something more... Playful?!?!
Just in the moment when he was surprised for his thought, and as one of the wizards opened the mouth of the dead beast, a bright blueish light came out through the mouth of the drake and strted to fly excited around Erelen... Did you save me? Did you save me?
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:08 am

Trevet spent the rest of the day in his room then at around dusk he dedied to leave, he needed to go clear his mind with a little necromacny while he consdiered this strange god. He managed to get away from the gaurds that had been posted to watch him with a couple of well placed darkness and silence spells. Soon Trevet was out side the city heading west, to where he had heard some elves, saying there was a grave yard.

Ooc: Thnx Tar-Herunole I needed a way out of this thread, I dont mind at all. I am leaving this thread fora while so see ya.

OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Wolfie » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:11 am

kiki zoomed about Erelen squeking madly with a big smile on her face
you saved me didnt you! you did i know you did! ooo! it was icky in there! it smalled like poop! yuck! bouncing up and down and up and down ooooo and i found this! she was cluthing tightly to a sewing needle and swinging it around randomly its pointy see *poke poke* hehehehehehe! and look how shinnnneeeyyyyy, althou not nearly as shiney as my ice or glitter but oooooooooooooo! look at all those shineys! she said flying over to the swords and dagger etc ooooooo these are to big oh im gonna get that thing for eating me im not food im a fey for god sake! ooooo wheres that rao fellow oh and wheres that horse it kkicked me oooo im gonna get it! i coulda died such a rude horse i should throw one of these at it she said waving the lil needle around oooo, im hungry i wasn gonna eat anythin n that that poopey monster, i need some honey sickels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oo and some sugar can you make that yummy sugar water with the sugar n the water!? rant rant rant, jump jump jump, poke poke poke!
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby chaotic century » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:24 am

cc saw the little goblin run out of the gates n he got a few supplies n headed out the gate leaving a message for erelen n rao say he was following the goblin n would come back as soon as possible. n with that he left the city on his black horse. speeding along the plain he saw the little goblin running along so he urged his steed onward n as he got next to the goblin he picked him up off the ground n swung him around onto his horse. hello my friend, now where r u headed at this time?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth