A band arrives at Hebian/Battle of Khadrim

Postby OmegaFrost » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:04 pm

Trevet found him self staring at hi little skull mace. For some reason it seemed diffrent, he didnt know how he knew, but he just knew. Then the rememberd where he was and what had just happened. Slowly and quitley (Which he is good at being a goblin and all) he walked up behind Erelen. And in a said in a strained and broken common tongue.
"Hellos to you there! Can Eye ask hows de Raoses es? Es hes eyeses okays?" Then when Erelen Turned around to face him Trevet realised that he was an elf. Instincitvley Trevets hand went for his mace, ready to draw it at the first sign of a problem. For some reason though he didnt stop there he actually took out the mace and held it up threatingly.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Tar-Herunole » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:47 pm

Erelen did not rest much. He climbed to the tower, where the night was clear, full of bright stars, and their light seemed more welcoming after the darkness of the underworld. The Ring of Khadrim, whose powers aside from healing, he still did not know, was also shining, as if he was trying to return the greeting to the lights above. It was a good night to make plans for the future.
The battle of Khadrim had shown the vulnerability of the city to airborne attacks. And without Battle Frost and Rao he was not sure they would have saved the city. That’s why with the dwarves and the best of the wizards and artisans of the elves, new artefacts were being designed to protect the sky of Khadrim and Hebian. He took a look again at the plains and thought they might not be enough, and that Rao might had in the future more pressing matters than defending Khadrim.
In the long years of piece he had developed many spells of light, electricity, sound and wind. Many of them, like the lightning spell, could have devastating effects for flying creatures. But he could not fly like Rao or Battle, so he made a determination to find a way to fly himself, and started to look on the library of the tower…
In other order of things, he was worried about how fast would Beliar and Bael Zhaeron gather enough strong to strike back. His instinct told him that even if they were so powerful their armies had just been gravely defeated both in the real and in the spiritual world, so it would take them along while. But he didn’t want to underestimate such powerful enemies, so he sent spies to Ossilgath and ordered the High Priests to search for clues in the Darkness.
And his third matter of worry was Rao. He could feel he had powers even greater than the ones he had had before. But he was still disoriented, and did not control totally a situation where he could not trust anymore his blade Kamikaze, his eyes, or even the memories of what have been. He also wondered about how to help a quick transition on his friend… and he though he may have found something that would help!
He walked back to the Houses of Healing, to see if Rao was awake to tell him of his founding. Rao was not sleeping, but was in a short of trance, so he decided to return later… then he heard a voice with a strange accent from behind.

Omegafrost wrote: “Hellos to you there! Can Eye ask hows de Raoses es? Es hes eyeses okays?"

As he turned around he saw a startled Trevet who raised a horrible mace in an unconvincing way.
Stepping back outside of the mace range and casting a spell of sound, which made his words more convincing and his presence imposing, he said:
Calm down, my friend, you are still safe here” and then he added: But it’s better you leave your maze with the rest of your belongings, because although I have ordered you should be treated as a guest, others may not trust so much an armed goblin in this city of elves!
High King of the Noldor in Middle-Earth
Honorary Knight of the Pointy Shiney
"... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die"
Tar-Herunole
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:33 pm

cc wasnt realy asleep or awake he was rather in between the 2 so that if anything were to happen he would b up in a second. so as he heard the goblin speak he got up immediatley .he saw the goblin put down his mace n then he went back into his slumber n didnt wake again till the next morning.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:08 pm

"Let her get away, she'll get a surprise! So, whats taking so long? I wanted a feast!"

Just then, an big rumble could be heard from just outside, and a flash of white light seered through the doorway.

"Flash bombs, work like a charm."

He walked outside and saw the young girl clutching her eyes from the brightness.

"Who might you be, and why do you steal from brothers?"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:19 pm

ooooowww holding her eyes she looked up nnnnn she looked around maybe she could get away >.> <.< ummm, Mia...Mia Lock....ugg....still looking for somewhere to run
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:10 pm

Neerowolf extends a hand...

"well?"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:11 pm

uggggg she shook his hand and looked at the ground um...nice to meet you mr....?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:15 pm

Neeros looked smug

"You may call me miguel!"

He dissappeared in a puff of green smoke

"Nice stuff you got here!" he said as he went through her stuff. She slapped him away, and he laughed.

"I wasn't refering to your items, thats for sure!"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:21 pm

ahhhh! get away from my....oh! she started blushing horriby Well um nice talkin i really gotta go ya know places to go stuff to steal! she started backing away and turned around and walked into a wall ooowww, still cant see to well...bonk another wall
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:22 pm

He walked up to her

"Are you ok?"

He caught her as she was about to fall.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:30 pm

Ahhh! looking embarresed she got up and started walking the wrong way yeah althou there are soome lil white spots floating in front of--OW!--she ran smack dab into cc exuse me, wait how'd i get inside...huh looking around confused hey i can see! oh nope still cant see..
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:32 pm

"...follow my voice..."

Neeros sighed. He didn't know she could be so much trouble

"Here..."

He waved his hand, and she could see again, and this time, better than ever.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:37 pm

ooooo, hello, ummm.....i should go...yeah....bye! and she turned into a sparrow and flew on top of the roof
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:38 pm

"How curious..." He said as he began to leave.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:41 pm

hmm she turned into a butterfly and followed
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth