A band arrives at Hebian/Battle of Khadrim

A band arrives at Hebian/Battle of Khadrim

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:55 pm

The group from the large ship got off, glad to be back on land. The city towered over them. LArge stone buildingd hung of the city. Elves, walking from here to there. Their bright clothes glistened in the street torches of the city. "Elheim approached Neero and Rao. " I pray you shall behave yourselves. I see you are restless warriors. Lord Dyche would like to meet with You, Rao, and Neerowolf. Who i presume, will lead the others while you are away at Ayan Barquar." Elfheim said. "Yes, he will." Rao said. Elfheim lead them across a couple of blocks. Many were looking at the group walking down the street. Ragged clothing they had, but with good weapons, dangerous they seemed, and not the liking of many city folk. Nonetheless, they were merely ignored, not pronounced as of no importance. Elfheim walked towards a fancy looking inn, "this will be your residing spot, until the march. Rao and Neerowolf, follow me. The rest of you, check in, your stay is paid for." Elfheim said as he lead Rao and Nerro away. " I shall see you soon, Wolfie." Rao said has he followed Elfheim away.

Rao and Neero were shown the way, they followed him for quite sometime. They entered a wary looking place. it seemed to be the residing spot of Lor Dyche. They entered a small house, but it was decorated very nicely. There was one elf, sitting in a large chair, staring at the fire. He breifly waved off Elfheim. Rao and Neerowolf walked towards the fireside. There were two seats, Nerro comfortly sat down, Rao did not. "Please Rao, sit, for we have much to discuss." The elf said.
Last edited by Rao on Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:09 pm

Neerowolf just sat there, knowing how rao was. If Neero was in the position that Rao was, he would have not sat as well. But he knew that Rao had alot more on his hands. He waited patiently for the breifing. He was kind of nervous because he was in charge of all the people who had come on the boat, and maybe more. He knew he couldn't screw this up or they would be hurt. He was listening very carefully, on what to do.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:21 pm

"War is upon us, Rao. I do not know why Lord Tao Lu has brought you here. But he is a man of great wisdom, and i do not doubt his word that you and your people have a great importance in this land. Your plans have changed though, You are to go straight to He Fang castle. This is where Tao Lu lives. I presume you know this kensai master, seeing as your tattoos reveal you are of the same background." Dyche exclaimed. "Yes, I am. Forgive me for not sitting. No disrespect, but i dont sit in a place i dont know." Rao said firmly. "Very well, Endor has begun there march to the Deadlands, south, this is also where you must go. you must go alone, Tao Lu will not shelter any of your friends. Including Master Degamra. He has his own instructions. Your friends, should they want, Will join us in our assault on the Dark city. Would this be what you would want... Nerrowolf?"Dyche asked.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:24 pm

Neero thought for a bit, and said

"Please, fill me in a bit more on how many people are going, and how many we shall be fighting. I just want to know, and yes, we will be there, unless we our being sacraficed for any reason. We shall fight with honor."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:30 pm

"Between us and our brother city of Khadrim, we are fielding 500,000 elves. Including your 3 friends. Should the city, which, it will, we shall return here. Your services will be greatly awarded here in both elven cities." Dyche said.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:39 pm

"500,000 elves? That should be enough. I'm glad you asked for our help. We shall prepare to battle immediately. Permission to leave? Or is there something
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:49 pm

"You may go, we do not march for another week. The city is free to your roaming. All your expenses have been paid for. Food is in your rooms that should last til the march, should you run out, go to the barkeep for any of your needs. You may go." Dyche said. Neero was exited.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:57 pm

Neerowolf went and walked down to the inn, where some of the others were down waiting, and he ordered a drink from the barkeep.

"Ok you guys, we are going to march in a week for the dark city of Ossilgarth, or something. I'm get to be the leader, so you all should listen to me. Theres plenty of food in your rooms. We each get seperate ones, so don't goof off, especially you, wolfie. We are to be in a force of 500,000, so be sure not to get lost from eachother, and if so, be warned that we can't help you.

Now, You guys are free to roam the city as you wish, but don't get in trouble. If you're thrown in jail, I might not come and get you. Best behavior, everyone!"

Neerowolf smiled very big

"Ok, I'll be here tonight, so if anyone needs me, I'll be here, or up in my room. If I'm not there, ask the barkeep, I'll tell him if I go anywhere."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:59 pm

Hey! what do you men by goof off!? hmmpf! wolfie walked outside to sit down with naga and tell her what was going on
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:12 pm

"Rao, i did not tell your friend what i am about to tell you, do to the fact that you are a seasoned warrior, he is not."Dyche whispered quietly. "The world is in great danger, the forces in which the orcs can muster is beyond any number the free peoples can host. They are breeding, tens at a time. We are trying to eliminate the allies of Rauko Thaur. Forguarde is our first target, then Uziz. These are key points to take, we will not leave these cities standing. Nor any prisoners, do you understand what you must do." Dyche said. Rao merely nodded. Rao exited.

Rao entered the inn, where he saw Wolfie sitting with Naga, " I must be going now." Rao said looking at her.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:14 pm

Buhbye then blows a kiss

ooc: thas as much of kiss yr gettin :p
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:27 pm

Rao exited through the door. Degamra followed. "Rao, Take care of yourself. We shall see eachother again." Degamra said, noticing that sad look on his friends face. "What is on your mind?"Degamra asked. "Nothing, I shall see when this is over." Rao said. He took flight, the elves on the street looked up in shock as the dark figure in the sky dissappeared into the night sky.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:52 pm

that is so cool i wish i could do that. o well im off to go look around anybody want to accompany me?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:05 pm

"Aw, what the hell. Sitting around here getting drunk isn't going to do me any good. Lets go have some fun while we can."

Neerowolf starts to follow Chaotic Century.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:14 pm

woohoo i dont have to get lost all by my self! with that him n neero took off towards the main part of the city
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to Halls of Dereth