A raise of Arms in Endor

Postby Rao » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:43 am

Rain fell heavily as the Endorian army awaited the arrival of Uziz and his army. Tao Lu, Atoma, Rao, and Apollo awaited patiencly as the chanting of the Azrac army grew louder. The sound of their march sounded as if thunder was here to stay. "Rao, Why are you here?" Tao Lu asked. "I dont know." Rao said confused. Tao smiled. " I knew that." He laughed.
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:42 am

"m'lord we managed to salvage about half the arrows, but if Uziz has an army that can chalenge this one we will run out of arrows early in the battle."
Kings start the war... archers win the war.

Emissary of the PointyShiney
Captain of the Guard and Lord Marshal of the Archers of the pointy shiny
Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:45 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is fast asleep and in need of blood (ooc: BLOODDD!)
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:52 am

Rosa shakes Wolfie awake saying, "wake up! if you need some that badly, go get something to eat, and make it quick! you'll be dead in no time if you keep falling asleep everywhere!"
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:59 am

ehhhh, tis naw my faulnt itis tha vertexs fualn, i go wit bood with that she turned into a wolf and ran off (sadly she ran in the wrong direction O.o :| )
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:37 am

As the army came through the woods, they poured out, hundreds after hundreds. The Azracs were rather intimidating, they came glad in sharp plate mail, black it was. They painted their faces for war, large spears and scimatars were their weapons of choic. They came from the south, as they rose into the horizong. From the west, Reltin came. A poor country, therefore, not good armor nor weapons, but fierce fighters the Reltinians were. Traitors in the eyes of all, only for the glory of a lord whom will give nothing in return. Many marched to there deaths.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:07 pm

"Go Rao, I know you want to help your friends. I can handle this here, my Samurians will soon be here." Tao Lu. "The winds will bring you there." Tao said. Rao did not know what that meant. "Thank you my friend, i shall return to you." Rao said. He took to the air. Rao didnt know what Tao meant by the winds will help, he soon found out. He could now feel the air rushing in the direction of Khadrim, HE could barely see the land as he sped so fast his eyes watered, the world seem to be a blur as the trees. He would be there soon.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Apollo » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:53 pm

archers foucs on the unarmoured men and be prepared for melee combat!

Apollo ready him self for his second battle

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:08 pm

"Apollo, you are my only commander whom i trust as of right now, take half, of our force, to meet Reltin, I shall go and meet the Azracs, we must not be surrounded." Atoma stated, sending messages as the forces began to divide and head towards the oncoming forces.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:39 am

Rosa faced the warriors of Reltin, studying their movements. a black rain began to fall over them, but not a bit of it touched our friends. some of the men from Reltin looked up in confusion, and with a yelp they covered their faces. they cringed and shouted, for it was not water that fell upon them, but tiny black needles.

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Apollo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:25 am

Apollo took his half of the troops and lined them up with the foot knights and their pole axes front and center with infantry dispirsed around them and half of the few mounted units on each flank.

Archers shoot only when you have a shot do NOT wast your arrows.
Foot knights lower you axes and set them aginst a charge. Now men provoke them as soon as we make them charge will have the sons of monkeys uncles.

As the troops flang insulst the Reltin troops begain to charge.
Apollo grined the Reltin troops were falling into his trap.

Archers shoot when you have a shot and when your out of arrows draw sowrds and join the infantry.

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:37 am

The azracs charged as well, many meant deaths by the volley of arrows. They clashed with the Endorians. Tao Lu in the front, bodies fell before him in heaps as he made his way alone to the back of the army. Which was a long way, but many saw in aw as this single man made a path way of dead bodies towards the leader Uziz who sat in the back of his army, but the ignitional azrac charge was mighty and devasting to the Endorians.
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:39 am

the dark rain ceased as the armies grew closer and swirling tendrils of shadow now knocked the enemy's forces about, killing many of them.

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Apollo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:46 am

The Reltin charge wasn't as near effective as the Azracsas most of the arrows found their mark long befor the Reltins reached the line. The first line of Reltins met their end quikly most apon the ends of pole axes the rest apon sowrds. Apollo's smile grew his plan was working. Then the Reltin archers fired and many troops were killed.

Aim for the archers!

As Apollo looked around he saw that only a few archers still stood with him the rest had ran out of arrows. as he thought what to do an arrow landed between his legs.

Horse men take out those archers NOW!

Apollo
Elite Guard

Postby Rao » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:58 am

As the Endorians recovered from the devastating charge, the azrac crossbowyers send their bolts, taking down many. Atoma fought with grace as he hacked his way in the front lines. Asheron's power had given him the grace of a god with his blade.
Regardless of Tao Lu and Atoma, the Endorians were falling fast, the azracs were to strong for them.
Rao
Elite Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Halls of Dereth