TMBG + homestarrunner =

Express your appreciation for fine art - from poetry and sketches to independant films and music.

Moderator: OmegaFrost

TMBG + homestarrunner =

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:31 pm

http://www.homestarrunner.com/expfilm.html

dunno if this belongs here or not, but oh vell. =^.^=
I saw TMBG in concert last night. wheee! it pwnd all. :D
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:50 am

Cool! Did They Might Be Giants play that song at the concert?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:40 pm

no, but some peeps from homestarrunner.com came and did a little puppet thing while they played some songs in one part of it! :D the puppetts they had were Marshy and Homestar. I got crappy blurred photos of them!! XD

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:39 pm

I really dislike H*R. Not dislike, parsay, but am just not interested. It's not funny. And I knew about TMBG waaay before any of you. Unless you knew about the 4 years ago, I highly doubt you have known them longer than me.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:58 pm

just because you've known about a band longer than someone else doesn't make you any better. actually, I think that comment was rather childish. I started listening to TMBG when I was 9 (and my 14th bday is next month), but I didn't start this topic so that we could argue over meaningless things such as that.

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:36 pm

I wasn't directing that towards you. I was directing that towards everyone. And it wasn't an insult or anything. It was just bragging.

Also, I never said I was any better. I never said you were any worse. I only said I've known them longer. While I didn't put it as nicely as I could have, it was only a comment. You're stabbing in the dark and making assumptions that make you look immature.

And I thought we were friends.

Sad panda.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:21 am

sorry, I guess I took that the wrong way. and we are friends. friends can sometimes argue. and now I shall try to get back to the topic. :)

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Return to Art Institute