Rao's Post

Express your appreciation for fine art - from poetry and sketches to independant films and music.

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Rao's Post

Postby Ghostfire » Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:41 am

I talked to Mat(Rao) about those posts, who has only been posting from sschool, i asked him about it, and the only thing he could say was that there is people on his computer all day, friends family and his step brothers. His step brothers, from what i have gathered are total jagoffs and always try to get him in shit, my only guess is that it was them. Rao is in the process of moving, and his current band, "The Pharoahs" plays music nothing like to those posts. He doesnt even listen to that emo type of music. There are only a fe wthat are actually his that i have heard them play. So I'm not really sure what went on with all those.
It lives where love has died..... this Ghostfire
Ghostfire
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:18 am

if Rao's account was compromised in that fashion, he should have told us the moment he found out, and considering how old some of these posts are, it's safe to assume he's known about this for sometime.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:56 pm

if that is the case, he should probably also change his password and not leave himself logged onto websites.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Return to Art Institute