STUDIOBLINKTWICE! A BIG ole' thread! New images every week!

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:09 am

More from our on-line webstrory One Night in the City today, folkses...

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:10 am

So, the wheels roll on, and Malcolm Magic issue 10 is coming on nicely! Here's a little selection of panals from the pencilling stages, hope you likey!

And, hey, guys, our webmaster general Mark Clements over at KENNEL 17 has just updated the Studio Blink Twice site in a BIG way! Go HERE to check it out! You the man, Marky! Okay, so on with the pics then...

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:10 am

Well, it's already Friday here in the UK, and as I sit and watch the sun rise at my window here in the West Wing of Blink Towers, the smell of fresh bakery is wafting up to me, which can only mean one thing; ole Skitty Peebles is here with the fresh bread and cakes delivery for the big ball this weekend. Right! I'm off to nab a couple of Charlie Choc's Famous Twisted Muffins, before Chef puts them away in the larder!

In the meantime, here's another slice o' MOON!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:11 am

So Monday's here, and it's a short one, forum-wise for us this week, as I'll only be posting today and tomorrow, and then I'm off into con prep mode, so all internet-based comms have to cease (I'd never get ANYTHING done!). So, first up, here's a little page from the black and white storyline in Malcolm Magic issue 9. Reggy, Chester and Fikov have been found guilty of detroying half the 'Dale when they crashed through the interdimentional wall from Fuzzton and have been sentanced to work as a touring comedy troupe. Yep. It's THAT kind of comic! Hoho! Let's see how they get on it their big performance at Pratfall's Theatre Bowl......

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:11 am

So, this is my last post until next Tuesday due to prep for THE CON, and to make up for this unforgivable lack of The Blink in your lives, we wanted to give you something a bit special to keep you going through the long, lonely nights. It was an organisational nightmare get every body’s agents to agree, and the seating plan changed some 132 times to avoid people fighting/eating the person sitting next to them, but on Sunday we got the whole gang down to the studio and got the shot we were after. So here it is guys…The Class of 2006, the entire Malcolm Magic cast from the first 10 issues, enyoy…

Oh, and that big green and brown guy was a NIGHTMARE! He’d only drink “Special Weserve” Nodsuf Mount BOOM bottled water, and was endlessly complaining about legroom. *sigh* there really is no pleasing some monsters…

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:12 am

So, I'm all settled back from the Big Bristol Con, and boy did we have a good time!!! Lots of very exciting new developments in and around the Blink camp, but not alot I can talk about here yet!! So, in the meantime, thanks to all the folks who came along, particularly those who check out our stuff on the forums and made it down for the weekend, very, very cool! I'll let you all know when the con pics are up, but in the meantime, here's some more MOON! fun!

Oh, and it's another short week this week (I know, I know, part timer, right?) so tomorrow I'll have a special treat for you folks as I'm off to the Blink chalet in Morzine, France for the weekend! Wheee!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:14 am

Well, here we are, then, the end of another short week for Lorenzo, so here, in place of my absence, is a mighty FOUR-PAGE post, depicting some of the adventure from issue 9 of Malcolm! Enjoy folks, see you Tuesday when I get back...!

Lorenzo!

Between these two pages another scene takes place, hence the pickup line "Revenge, rasper?" which links nicely from the cut scene, but doesn't make alot of sense here!
Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:15 am

So, I just got back from an AWESOME time out in Morzine, chilling with my bro, the man behind the creation and writing of all our stories, Robin, or Bob, or whatever you wanna call him. ANYWAYS, we were up in a beautiful chalet a thousand or so feet up, and I must say, all that fresh air's envigorated me no end, so expect an even greater output from the Blink in the coming months! Yeah! Thanks, Bo-bo!

In fact, let's start right now, here's another smudgey-smudgey MOON! character design I produced as part of a sketch battle I was invited to participate in by the boy genius KERON GRANT a while back. More tomorrow, folks!

Lorenzo!

Image[/url]
Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:16 am

Well, today I think it's time for another delve into the dreamy world of One Night in the City. Hope you likey, friends!

Back with more on Friday!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:16 am

Wait though, it's THURSDAY! I never post on Thursdays!!! Ah well, I guess I just can't keep away from this place, huh? Hoho! Okay folks, so, as ever, I try to visually mix it up in this thread, so here, for those pencil lovers out there, is the the final pencils for a little shot of the Gullivan's resplendant abode in Malcolm Magic issue 10!

More tomorrow, guys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:17 am

At last! Friday! Sweet, sweet, friday! It's a bank holiday here in the UK, which means you won't be seeing ole'Lorenzo back here until Tuesday! Yikes! Hopefully this little slice of web-flyer MOON! fun will keep youse going until then!

Have a great one, folks, see you in three!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:17 am

Okay, guys, so I've got such a lot of stuff backed up to show you guys I think I'm gonna have to post twice today! So here it is, another suitably vague and intriguing pic from the world of MOON! Hoho! Hope you dig, pals!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:18 am

Now, I hope everyone had a super-coolio weekend! Time for a forray into Malcolm Magic agiain this morning I think! Here's a little web-only layup utilising panels and dialogue from the recently released issue 10.

Enjoy, folks! More tomorrow!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:19 am

So, here it is, another shamefully short week for your old pal Lorenzo! Sorry guys! I'm gonna be scampering off to Norfolk for four days to hang in the almighty new Blink Mansion, so I'd better be off! While I'm away, I hope you enjoy checking out this little slice o' MOON! concept work! Cho-choooo!

See you back in here first thing Monday, guys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:19 am

Well, here we are at the start of another week, a full week for once, so you can expect updates every day except Thursday! Coolio. So, that's enough talk, let's have another slice of Malcolm Magic, huh?

More tomorrow, folks!

Lorenzo
Townfolk

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Relief