RPG comic: My assignment!

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

RPG comic: My assignment!

Postby MegaManV2 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:24 pm

I had an idea and it's in Tower of Babble. I'm just testing out my idea here. One comic per post! And make sure it's about this adventure! [spoiler]It has a portal in it![/spoiler][/spoiler]
Attachments
RPG1.gif
The start.
RPG1.gif (461.77 KiB) Viewed 4521 times
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby Megafrost » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:44 pm

So, this is based in the world of the Frost Jedi, right?

What time period? At the current moment, Giga's character is missing and the Frost Jedi can't find him anywhere.

You know what? I don't think anybody knows who second-in-command is.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby MegaManV2 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:51 am

Hey, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the future. About... 2500 AD? Or is that impossible because the current date in the FJ universe about 2000 years after??? Just tell me, which year is suitable for being the current year??? Actually, I'm not making sense... as usual. I HAD BETTER MAKE SENSE OR I NETUER MYSELF WITH A DULL SPOON!
EDIT: The comic! And PLEASE note that I am NOT godmoding. I didn't go through a portal DIRECTLY into Frost City, I went through a portal that lead OUTSIDE Frost City! Clear? Also, I will try and get in contact with the people I want to roleplay with, so I can continue with the story exactly as planned. [spoiler]I will get lost. I promise.[/spoiler]
Attachments
RPG2.gif
I arrive.
RPG2.gif (464.12 KiB) Viewed 4502 times
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Return to Comic Relief