A 3-way tournament!

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:49 am

That's not what I meant. In SSBM, when a character falls off the screen, there is a burst. Since Joe uppercutted me, it is safe to assume that his arm was still touching me when I was off the panel. And if the second character dies during that split second when the explosion is going off, he is out and a draw is declared. SO... with that logic, he technically should be out because of your bad comic skills.

I have to go. :mad
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Cronosonic » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:40 am

I really think you.. Ah, forget it! It's the same type of rules that Akumath uses in his tournament.

Well, none of JOE64's body was outside the ring. The only thing green with part of it outside the ring was your own blurred sprite, with I blurred just to make it look like it was quickly. The blur was crap, I know, so you probably acciedently mistook yourself for the hand.

I didn't mention that the first one to have any part of body outside ring was out as you mentioned. My bad. Here's what Akumath wants to say in the matter.

Okay. Here is my ruling. The RULES are SSBM Style. That doesn't mean the battle is. The explosion when they leave are meaningless. It's just there to express that they are out. So whatever rule that was is meaningless... And just because you're touching them doesn't mean your out as well. If that was true, many of the RR(royal rumble) winners wouldn't be winners. And finally, if you look at the comic carefully, it's you blurred, and he was still in the panel.

Well, that's what he says. I never meant to piss you off like that.
Cronosonic
Traveler

Previous

Return to Comic Relief