Taking sprite requests.

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Taking sprite requests.

Postby Icegaze » Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:33 pm

That's right. I'm taking sprite requests. Whether you need a weapon, a character, a pose, etc. I'll be here.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Kaos » Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:11 pm

weee make a sprite of me! ^_^

not a marshmellow blob mind you :bah

:lol
so how would you go about making sprites? i'm long past overdue to have one :cry:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Icegaze » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:44 pm

Well, than what would you want it to look like?
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby eezyas123 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Hey, I'm new..

I am programming a small game currently, and I need a few sprites and tiles. I'll be much thankful if you do some of them for me..

1. Snow tile

Width: 20 Height: 20

Note: Please don't just draw a 20x20 box painted white and give it to me. That is not snow..

2. Wooden box (or crate)

Width: 20 Height: 20

3. Footprint (for me to use as a footprint when player walks on the snow tile)

Width and Height: the appropriate one for a footprint =P as long as it is a tad smaller than the snow tile's size.

4. Snow-covered tree

Width: 40 Height: 40

Notes: I think that double the normal size (20x20) is appropriate, but if you think otherwise, then do as you wish.

5. Snowball

Width: 10 Height: 10

Notes: This is the weapon.

Those were the tiles and misc. pictures. Now the player's graphics. For the player, follow one of two sizes, either 16 width 24 height, or 20 width and 20 height, whichever you find more convenient..

As for the boy's looks, choose anything as long as it appears he is a young boy.. That would be okay.

Just make his clothes snow clothes if you can (scarf and that snow-hat boys put). If you can't, no worries.

1. Boy walking

Notes: Should be 3 frames (1st picture: left leg in front 2nd pic: right leg 3rd pic: both legs at same level (standing position))

2. Boy in crouch position

Notes: Only 1 picture (no animation needed for it anyway)

3. Boy attacking

Now, this needs 3 frames..

1st picture: Boy with his arm raised with a snowball in his hand.

2nd picture: His arm is in front of him with the snowball (as if he already lowered his arm in the throwing process)

3rd picture: Same as 2nd picture, but without snowball (which will now fly toward the enemy)

I hope you understood this one. It is simple. As if you are throwing a paper/snowball. Arm up, arm in front of you as you throw it, and the same as the previous one, but without the object to be thrown, which will now fly toward its destination.

If you can't do them all, then please try to do as much as you can.. thanks terribly if you do me the main character =P I'll give you as much credit as you want.

Thanks in advance,

Eez
eezyas123
Traveler

Postby Icegaze » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:15 pm

I'm sorry but I don't take requests anymore. If you checked the dates, you'd realize this thread's been dead for a year.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Return to Comic Relief