Icegaze Comics!

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Postby Icegaze » Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:43 pm

Be my guest Neerowolf and anyone who wants to use Zeta. I got the idea to make Zeta from looking at Raine. Raine is a recolored head on a recolored body. Zeta is Megaman's head without the helmet (recolored) on Ran's recolored body. I was thinking about making an 8-bit version, but that would be useless to me. Then, Raine has a BFG, so does Zeta. I'm aware of the large blue thing on his gun and that is meant to be there. I'm also aware that in the sprite of Zeta being knocked back he has white gloves. I changed the color in my sprite archive and thats all that matters to me. Then, Zeta has Protoman's shield and Zero's power sword. I was thinking of naming him Protozeromegaran, but I changed my mind.

Anyway, a new era of Zelda gaming has come. Gannondorf has finally killed Link and taken Zelda. Dr. Light has found his remains and has rebuilt him into an advanced Light robot. He's as mush like Link as possible.. He has his colors and his sword, no gun. And I got rid of the hat because it looked stupid. Anyway, here's Link X.
Attachments
Link X Sprites.GIF
Link X Sprites.GIF (10.24 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:07 pm

Look SRC, I've seen that sprite. Anyway, STOP POSTING THOSE MESSAGES IN MY THREAD! Why don't you make your own sprite thread? Well, Some of you are wondering, "Who's the red haired Zeta?" Well, the red haired version is Super Zeta. He is formed when his support unit, Alpha, fuses into him. I have just made some sprites of Alpha. I also put a red glow around the powered up Super Zeta sprite. And I gave him a Met hat. Don't pay attention to the Link X sprites, I put them there to save room.

My sis says regular Zeta looks like an Oompa Loompa.
Attachments
Custom Character Sprites.GIF
Custom Character Sprites.GIF (40.08 KiB) Viewed 4861 times
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dev » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:04 pm

i dunno how to make comix :P
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Icegaze » Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:36 pm

Don't make comics, just post all of the sprites there instead of spamming in our threads!
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Toby » Sat Sep 13, 2003 11:33 pm

All you do these days is post comics icegaze.You need to post more in the other board like the tob.
Formerly 'The Muffin Man'
Toby
Elite Guard

Postby Icegaze » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:53 pm

Hey, could someone unsticky this comic thread? I want to restart a new one that I planned out. It will have my custom characters and be funnier.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Toby » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:01 pm

You need to exploar the outside icegaze.
Formerly 'The Muffin Man'
Toby
Elite Guard

Postby blackmage » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:23 am

thx
blackmage
Traveler

Postby Dev » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:37 pm

who the heck are you? Icegaze that lost his account?
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Previous

Return to Comic Relief