Guest Comics...

Like comics? Then this is the place for you. You can read other's comics, or even share some of your own.

Moderator: Gigafrost

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:38 pm

Wheeeeee!!!! That works! I did it! Yay! Thanks Giga ... ^_^

Now I just need to learn how to get that part to all go back into the original frame thing. How do YOU do it? :oops:

EDIT: Maybe that isn't too clear so I am attaching another example/

I copied the frame, inverted it, copied it again and put it on the bg. No combination of keys I hit cut out the part of the image that was inside the frame. So, I deselected it and the only way I can think of to remove the excess part is to use the eraser, but that wont make it the correct size to put in into the other thing that has the 4 frames all together.

So, how to I do it? :(
Attachments
bgexample.jpg
bgexample.jpg (10.22 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:37 am

Well, the video you made on how to do it was quite helpful and thank you very much. :)

EDIT: I think you will be ecstatic to learn that I figured out how to do the text bubble thing ... now I have no more excuses for not submitting something, eh? :p

Well, once I figure out the FTP thing ... :oops:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Previous

Return to Comic Relief