Help Me! - IP Logging no working for registered users

Advertise a phpBB hack or request help with an existing one.

Moderator: TerraFrost

Help Me! - IP Logging no working for registered users

Postby Wet Clothed Child » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:06 pm

Yes, I have put everything exactly where you said to put it, and I get this error when I try to register...

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_regip' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_regip, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (216, 'Jimmy Kozee', 1154537696, '5c547613d64ba443604c223eed9229c4', 'jimmysworld@myway.com', '4623fc6f', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, -4, 'g:ia l, F d, Y', 'english', 1, 0, 1, 0, 'b90cf1')

Line : 639
File : usercp_register.php

Can you explain what this means? and try to guide me through installing this mod? I am getting a lot of freeloaders in my forum and I want them stopped! So any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! Jimmy :-))
Wet Clothed Child
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:07 am

Sounds like you didn't run the SQL query...

Plug it into sql.phpmix.com, read the directions, and try to run the resultant file.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Wet Clothed Child » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:43 am

First of all what in the heck is an SQL query? And how do I plug it in? Where are the directions? Please, I've got to keep these freeloaders off my forums!

Thanks!
Jimmy :)
Wet Clothed Child
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:52 am

http://sql.phpmix.com

It has a text input area. Copy paste the thing that says ALTER TABLE in the mod file into the text input area of the above website and read the directions. The directions are on that website.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to phpBB Hacks and MODs