another log ip on reg problem

Advertise a phpBB hack or request help with an existing one.

Moderator: TerraFrost

another log ip on reg problem

Postby TheGordo » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:10 pm

I have searched high and low for an answer on this, so forgive me if this has already been addressed.

I am installing the reg_ip mod by hand on a fairly new install. I have done it twice by hand, thoroughly double-checking my work the second time (incl. confirming proper mySQL changes).

The only other mod on the site is one that resizes remotely hosted avatars. It is otherwise a clean install of 2.0.20.

On the User Admin -> Management screen, once I submit a name to look up I receive the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 47

All I can figure is there is some error when the data compiles, but I am otherwise not familiar enough with the code structure to know what is going on.

Again, I apologize if this has been addressed before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time in creating cool mods, and thanks in advance for any direction anyone can give me.
TheGordo
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:30 am

Can you post this in this thread? I check that forum, now, a lot more than I check this one, and am far more likely to read followups there quickly than I am, here. Thanks :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to phpBB Hacks and MODs