Classified Information:Lukes Father is Chewbacca

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Classified Information:Lukes Father is Chewbacca

Postby the_smiter » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:13 am

Luke and Vader duel in a long hallway within the mining facility of Bespin.Vader pushes Luke in a lightsaber lock down the empty corridor unlit they reach a branch of land above a botomless chasm.Luke backs down and backflips down a flight of stairs whereas Vader simply descends them."you're not my father!!"Luke yells as he atempts to hack away at Vader's torso.The dark lord blocks lukes futile assults and severs Lukes lightsaber hand.Not aware of where he is stepping, he tripps over disconnected wires tangled on the floor.With lord Vader's lightsaber poined at his throat, yung Skywalkercrawls backwards until he backs into the banister, abruptly stopping him and saving him from plummetting to his death."Wrrrooowwrrr wrooor wwwworr,"growls Vader as he removes his headpiece to reveal a large, anabnormally
hairy creature Known as Chewbacca.
"Aaaaand thats a wrap!"proclaims a voice from a short, lanky figure, who in that instant comes out from behind a wall.
"what the hell is going on here?!?!"
Connect the dots dumbass ,this is the alernate ending of star wars, entitled :"Lukes Father is Chewbacca"
"I GOT MY FUCKING HAND CUT OFF FOR SOME LAMEASS SPOOF OF STAR WARS!?!?!"
"Yup, but thats showbuisiness pal."
the_smiter
Traveler

Postby theprophet123 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:31 am

OOC:Dude... Miguel, have you ever free formed before? Oh well i suppose its good practice... and how did you even learn about this site?
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby the_smiter » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:33 pm

this is the first time ive posted anything. i just thought of somehing and posted it.im not sure if thats the way to go but im new o this area
I found out about this site from michael A.K.A theprophet
the_smiter
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:40 am

"Show business? You call this pathetic facade show business? This aweful piece of trash?" asks the half grim, half mocking voice, echoing out of the shadows and a dark figure, lit only by eyes barely brighter than the darkness around them, a deep, dull red.

"Stand back, and let me give you a real show," the voice says, the figure slowly becoming clearer as a very large fellow, and just his mere prescence fills the room with a far greater sense of dread and foreboding than the real Darth Vader could bring, with all his dark side power.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:05 am

Ahh yes, let me show you show buisness you pathetic fool, now burn as the fires of hell consume you.

A firey figure says floating out from a doorway
theprophet123
Townfolk

Return to Grand Theatre