Radio Station

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:28 pm

OOC: Umm, Moynz is not within line of site; he's past several rows of buildings. That's part of the reason he's so innacturate; he's just aiming for the mortar shell to go up and then down on the smoke source.

The RPG exploded against the wall that squad II was crouched behind, blowing it apart and sending stone shrapnel bits through vital parts of two of them, and nonvital parts of 3 others. With a shrill whistling sound, followed by a massive "THUD!", another mortar round came in, this one in the space between the two opposing forces.

The remaining soldiers of the militia took cover when they could, sprinting into alleyways; privates Zimboo and Cline both fell to the surpressive fire of the retreating demons. Nobody opposed the retreat of the demons for a while, though they were rather deep in the city of Kladoth, and it would take a while. Many random people poked their heads out of doorways as the demons passed by firing, trying to see what the hell was going on.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:28 pm

As no one was opposing them Sharsut gave the order to dig in and fortify a rundown building. As they were running along he grabbed a hostage and drug her into the building with him. Pointing the pistol at her head he tied her to a chair.

Thamsia set her M60 up in a window on the second story to cover the street.

All the other demons got behind some sort of cover, were in a window or something to help survive, and they all prayed to the dark gods that some sort of support would get there soon.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:41 am

The hostage yawned and opened her eyes; only the half sleeping lady hadn't gotten out of the demons way enough to be grabbed. She had long brown hair decorated with beads and feathers hung from multiply pierced ears. She wore a tie dye short and ragged, faded blue jeans.

"Hey, peace dudes..." she mumbled, slowly looking around with half glazed over eyes. "You guys got any peanuts? Cause I've got the munchies..."

Meanwhile, in the back alley behind the ramshackle house, a door that had been variously broken, repaired with plywood boards, and broken again, creaked open on the one remaining hinge. A large brown animal head poked through the doorway, looking around the ruined first floor back room.

"MOOOOOOOOO!"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:11 pm

Sharsut said, "Quiet human! We have no food and if we did we would not give it to you." Then he punched lightly her in the stomache.

Raska heard the long, bowling, cry of the cow. Spinning around panicing he openned fire with his pistol. Firing three shots before he realized it was a cow.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:59 pm

"Hey! ol' Bessy ain't nevah done anything wrong to no one! What you shootin' at her fo', hoss? We's just-a vacationin' heah! Now yah done shot her!" Molly strolls up to the cow-shooter, decked out in her scrap-of-a-t-shirt, chaps, and various pistols.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby theprophet123 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:19 am

Raska looking confused, pulled out his radio and said "Sir... we have tourists from BlahPotato here, what the hell whould we do?" He then turned back to Molly "This is a official warzone, we are going to have to ask that you leave so you do not endanger the lives of my squad or you"

Sharsut heard Raska's message "Great, now we have BlahPotato, little threat that they are, involved"He replied, "Get them out of here, now!"

OOC:Should have realized that.
Last edited by theprophet123 on Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:16 am

OOC: Actually, that was a blahPotato person...

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby theprophet123 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:50 am

OOC:Its not my turn right now.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby ChatOmbre » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:56 am

IC: "But yew owe me a cow, at least. Bessy wus the finest."

OOC: s'okay, I didn't say. ;)

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby theprophet123 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:06 am

He points his gun at Molly "I don't have time to replace your cow, now get out of here" He throws her a couple of lunar credits.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:01 am

Suddenly, a guy starts walking towards whatever is left of the front door, a large box in his hands. Turning, he knocks on the wall by the door.

"Alright, who ordered a pizza?!"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:26 am

Sharsut looked around. "What kind of a joke is this?" He looked back at the delivery man, "We didn't order a pizza"

One of the demons looks up "Actually sir..."
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:06 am

"Hey! Hurry up in there, I can't let this pizza get cold! I got other deliveries to make, or Johnny'll have my ass!"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby theprophet123 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:46 am

Ok just bring the pizza in here...
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:22 am

"Alright, thank you."
The pizza delivery boy walks inside, looking around at the various power armored demons and shaking his head. The delivery boy himself wears a bullet proof vest and other armor; apparently his job is a high risk proffesion around here already. He holds up a large squarish cardboard box, the bottom of which drips hot grease onto the tray he carries it on, the top of which emits an enticing aroma.

"That'll be 21 weasels. Mr... Demonface? Scarblood? ...?"
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Grand Theatre