The ice dragon awakes....

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Evlfrost » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:56 pm

"Uh dunno. But you can sart by fighting Turrasque over there"
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Image
User avatar
Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:41 pm
Location: Suburbia

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:51 pm

~OOC~ It looks like "The Dragon" has flown the coop so I think we can go ahead and close this.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
User avatar
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:03 am
Location: Out There

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:24 am

OOC: Well, I think I'll just unlock this, since the dragon appears to be back, and might be intrested in continuing this again.
User avatar
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:55 am
Location: Crossed into the Blue

Postby Drazo » Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:21 am

"Then we FIGHT!"
*Starts flying around the area at a high speed*
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Postby taenadar » Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:29 am

*hides behind a rock and watches the fight*

Image

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
User avatar
taenadar
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:14 pm

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:31 pm

Turrasque simply stares at the Dragon. He then begins to take a deep breath and everyone in the are starts to feel very weak and the starts to become colder. Then Turrasque lets out a mighty blast of mana flame right at the small Dragon.
Image

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
User avatar
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:53 am
Location: My own World

Postby Drazo » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:57 pm

After everything cleared up, everyone began to notice the dragon was gone. Was he killed? No one knew.
Then behind a large ice coverd rock, a young man came stumbling out.

*Looks around rubbing his head*
"Uhh....what...where am I?"
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:30 pm

Icegaze arrives upon the scene, puzzled and confused. He simply decides to sit and watch.
Image
User avatar
Icegaze
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:41 am
Location: Somewhere

Postby Drazo » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:28 am

"umm.........where am I?"

*Stares at everyone*

"Remembers that he had a sword and draws it out to be prepared just in case*
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:10 pm

*Makes a swift movement that ends with his sword to Drazo's throat*

"Put it down"
Image
User avatar
Icegaze
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:41 am
Location: Somewhere

Postby Drazo » Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:48 pm

He waits for a few seconds and then slowly lowers his sword....

Then he quickly jumps up with his sword causing a upper slash to Icegaze's sword.
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:08 pm

*uses the momentum of the slash to flip in the direction his sword travels in his hands and lands sword out*

Icegaze: Not the brightest....
Image
User avatar
Icegaze
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:41 am
Location: Somewhere

Postby Drazo » Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:10 am

"You want bright eh?"

Cups hands together and a large bright light appears and fires it out on everyone.

"I shall not give in to such puny creatures!"
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"

*BANG!*
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

Postby Icegaze » Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:01 pm

*dives behind a rock*
Image
User avatar
Icegaze
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:41 am
Location: Somewhere

Postby Drazo » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:40 pm

"huh!"
"I'm off, everyone seems to be after me"

*Starts walking off on his own*
*Starts muttering to himself*

"I can't even remember how I got here...."
[Don't watch here carefully]
User avatar
Drazo
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Grand Theatre

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron