OOC ... Story Idea

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

OOC ... Story Idea

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:24 pm

This whole thread is ~OOC~

I saw this on an ezboard site once and it was pretty neat so I am posting to see if anyone is intersted in participating.

The idea is ..... an RP that would be somewhat like a daytime soap opera. The characters --name and description-- would be premade. You would pick one and act it out in character. Let's say the setting is a hospital ... you might be a doctor, a nurse, an orderly, a patient or whatever.

I think it would be a lot of fun. :)

Is anyone else interested?
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:16 pm

Okay, but I want to be the doctor, and have someone else be named jim. I want to say "damnit jim, i'm a doctor, not a lawyer!"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:55 am

LOL .... well, I'll try to make someone named Jim but I can't guarantee you will get the doctor postition .... it's going to be on a first come basis once I post all the characters, ya know? ;)

Just to be fair, I'll go last and get whatever character is left over.

I know Draco is going to play but I think we need a few more people. *pokes everyone*

This is a great opportunity for anyone who has never played anything other than their FJ character or anyone who has never RPed or who has wanted to join in but wasn't sure how to go about it.

[hint]Javafrost[/hint]
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:12 pm

Alright, I'm in.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Javafrost » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:55 am

Me too! Sounds fun! (got the hint)
"Endeavor to persevere." -- Lone Watie, The Outlaw Josey Wales
Javafrost
Recruit

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:53 am

Yay ... we have 5 people and need about 5 more so poke someone and get them to sign up.

I am really super-hoping that Giga will play. Giga ...if you read this... remember how awesome and fun it was when you went on a sugar-eating spree and killed mall guards in Rend's Xmas RP? This is pretty much another opportunity like that .... to cut loose and have some fun like the old days. I miss the old days ... please play with us!!!! ^_^
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Kaos » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:34 am

i shall join this...thngy of yours ^__^

fun fun :D

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:49 am

sounds interesting... I'm in.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby taenadar » Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:13 am

hmmm ill try ;)

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:15 am

Yay ... I need two more people ... maybe I should advertise in the ToB. :lol

Well ... I'll get started writing the characters and scenario then ... should be fun. :)
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Kaos » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:15 pm

waah i think you may need three more. i'm being forced to withdraw due to the unstable condition of my computer :|

apologies :cry:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:05 am

No problem because actually I'm going to cancel this one for now because I don't want to be competing with Draco's Sci-Fi one. I'll prolly revise it later on. :)
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Grand Theatre