Experiment X

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Experiment X

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:41 am

Icegaze: *pours liquids into a large tank* "It should be ready soon!" *continues pouring* "Yes! It looks like it's done"

Suddenly, the tank shatters, sending Icegaze back against a wall. A huge, red lizard appears out of the liquid. It opens it's mouth and breaths a huge flame, burning a hole through the wall. It runs out into the city.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:57 am

NeeroWolf:
"Woah!"
*stumbles backwards* suddenly, a wall shatters, spraying bricks and splinters of woods everywhere. The splinters peirce Neerowolf's clothes.
"OOuph, ah!"
through his slit eyes he sees something big and red. It emits an intense heat that coarses through him, overcomes him. *gets up and runs to side of broken building* He draws his sword, but he cannot get close to the strange heat.
voice: *growns*
Neerowolf hears the sound and is forced to run into the building. He looks around. a weird, thick liquid is on the floor, surrounded by glass. he moves in a bit further, glancing around.
"WOAH!"
Neerowolf let his gaze wander from the floor, slipping. *grabs onto broken wooden shaft.* he slides and hits the wall, but no harm done. There is a figure in the back. he is slumped against the wall.
"hey are you alright?.....geez. The things i gotta do."
he helps the figure up.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:04 am

Icegaze: "I think my arm is broken. I have some medical supplies in that closet over there. Everything else is okay... I think." *gets up and walks around a bit* "Okay, down to buiseness. That thing, the Neux. It was ment to help housewives in cooking. Somehow, I don't think that will happen." *draws sword* "We have to stop it before it destroys Frost City! Will you help me?"
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:09 am

NeeroWolf: "Like i have any other choice?"
he exclaims wistfully. *swings around sword a bit*
"so, does this thing have any weaknesses?"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:21 pm

Icegaze: There is one item that the Neux is severely alergic to: The Mars Fern. Where we find one? I do not know, but I will not rest until I find one.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:35 pm

Icegaze: To use the flower, you must somehow shove it into the Neux's throat, making contact with the fire glands. Once that is accomplished, the glands will shut down. It will try to restart the glands, but this takes a huge ammount of energy, slowing it down. It will even remain still while it rapidly inhales. This will be the time to decapitate it.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:29 am

NeeroWolf: "Easier said then done. have you felt the heat that thing gives off? It radiates a pure, but chaotic, heat that burns through your soul. It's a weird sensation that keeps you back. We need some way to keep it from giving that feeling, or at least receiving it"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:57 pm

both think for a while, icegaze sits, Neerowolf taps on the wall.

"I've got it!" Neerwolf exclaims "We need to get some salamander skin! A salamander can resist fire for short periods of time. No," Neerwolf says putting a hand over icegaze's mouth. "not the small salamanders, we're going for the real deal. We're going to go after the big kind of salamander. It won't be easy, but it will allow us to stop the neux"

"It may seem weird going after a fire lizard to take down a fire lizard, but a salamander is nothing compared to the neux."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:24 pm

Icegaze: "Very well then. We shall go. Lead the way."
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:08 pm

The small party leaves the labratory and pauses in the middle of the marketplace.

"do you know where we're going? Because i sure don't. We need to find info on where we can find one of these salamanders."
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:33 pm

Icegaze: "No, maybe we should ask someone."
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:18 pm

Would someone please jump in and lead us.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Icegaze » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:00 pm

Hello? Lead us!
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:42 am

"If it is salamanders you seek, then I know the place to find them. For a price, of course," said a man standing off to the left of Icegaze and Neerowolf in the market square.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Icegaze » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:02 pm

Icegaze had a small pouch of valuable coins in his pocket. He looked at the strange man.

"How much?" Icegaze asked.

Icegaze's eyes snapped open and he looked around. He was in his prison cell. It was all a dream, and now it was time to leave this accursed place. His imprsonment was over.
Last edited by Icegaze on Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Next

Return to Grand Theatre