Bloodfest

A stage for performing any type of roleplaying not related to the Frost Jedi.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Bloodfest

Postby Black Shield » Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:09 pm

A small figure stands several miles southwest of a large castle, barely in sight over the large hill between her and it.

In front of the large hill, however, is her attention. Her eyes gaze over a mass of rotting flesh. Blood stains on the ground cover an area roughly ten feet squared, muddled with arms, legs, feet, torsos, heads with lacerations like never imagineable. Other body parts are too mangled to be recognized. The figure steps into the mass.

Her bare feet squish in the soft damp ground. She kneels over to pick up a leg of what looks to be a deer. She grips the leg without hesitation, but when she lifts it up she suddenly freezes. When she grabbed the leg in the middle and lifted it, both ends drooped down to the ground.

The figure remains frozen and holds the leg for a few minutes, as if staring at an impossibility. Her eyes gaze around her, hidden by her ragged cloak in front of an ever-darkening sky. The figure stares at the castle, then to the east, and lets the leg go.

It splashes with a slightly hollow thud when it hits the ground.
"What dog biscuit problem?" -Murtaugh
"Well, I've been chasing more cars lately and ya know everytime I try to play around I keep on falling off the couch." -Riggs
Black Shield
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:12 am

Somewhere in this land of desolation a baby can be heard crying. The figure walks towards the sound. Eventually, the source of the crying is found. It's a baby that is strapped to it's dead mothers back. As the figure unstraps the baby, and tries to grab it, it too crumbles to the ground.

A man seeing the figure cries out for help. He is strapped down to a stretcher. The figure approches and unstraps him. As he tries to get up and out of the stretcher, he, too, crumbles to ashes.

What strange sickness could make movement kill people like this?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Black Shield » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:45 am

The girl turns to the east, unstirred. She walks on in the night, and finally... as if against her very will ... she falls asleep.

Morning comes to strangers staring over her. Her mind races as she tries to think of a way to get away. She is surrounded, but the strangers appear to wonder if she is okay rather than look like they want to take her.

The girl gets up and brushes herself off, and bats away the arm of one of the strangers who tries to help her. She pulls her cloak over her bright blue eyes and flowing coppery red hair, and she runs.

One of the strangers takes off after her, but she does not stop. The stranger, eventually exhausted, fails to catch her.

Stranger: What is this!?

Stranger in the distance: She outran you!

Stranger: Yes I know!

Stranger in the distance: There is more to her than meets the eye.

The stranger kneels in the medium-heighth grass and pauses to catch his breath.

Stranger: So I see.

Stranger in the distance: Hydra team, let's pull it back to the castle. We'll send word to Halvella. That's where she's headed.
"What dog biscuit problem?" -Murtaugh
"Well, I've been chasing more cars lately and ya know everytime I try to play around I keep on falling off the couch." -Riggs
Black Shield
Traveler

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:53 am

OOC: Well, this doesn't seem to be very active at all. You might wanna do something about that, Black Shield.

Since this thread doesn't seem to nessacerily be tied to the frost jedi world, and since there is no character description of the girl posted where character descriptions should go, I will consider this a "loose" RP set in it's own world, and it will be moved to the Grand Theatre.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby silversrose » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:24 pm

OOC: i feel so special, u guys started this thread on my birthday ^_^
as i go, day by day
with a feeling ive lost my soul
and the love i could never have
i don't know what to do
im a shadow on the wall
and i dont think youll ever see
the pain you put me through