Man Arrested for Kidnapping a Cat

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

Man Arrested for Kidnapping a Cat

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:06 am

This is too funny ... :lmao
GILLETTE, Wyo. - Deryl Miles is accused of cat nabbing.

Miles, 55, allegedly kidnapped his neighbor's cat and held it hostage for $50 after the animal wandered into his yard.

He was arrested Tuesday on misdemeanor larceny charges for allegedly trapping the cat, named Brunswick, in a wooden shed behind his mobile home, according to court documents.

Surrounded by police, Miles called a local newspaper from his trailer and said "I've taken (the cat) legally because it was trespassing on my property."

Miles refused to release the cat, and was arrested after leading police on a brief chase around his yard, court documents stated.

The cat's owner, Leah Vader, said she called police after hearing her pet howling from the shed next door.

"You have the right to call animal control if you have an unwanted animal in your yard," she said. "You don't have the right to hold him for ransom."
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:32 pm

if he was so riled about the cat doing that, he could have simply caught the cat and driven it out of town..getting it lost.

or using the hose on the cat whenever it wandered in and he was around...
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Postby Dev » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:36 pm

:lmao :lmao :lmao i just pissed my pants
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League