The Danger of Being a Male Stripper

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

The Danger of Being a Male Stripper

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:38 am

Poor guy went to strip at a bachelorette party was attacked by the bride's mom ... I mean for real ... O.o
By Steve Irsay, Court TV

WHEELING, Ill. (Court TV) — Jacqueline McMahon only wanted the best for her daughter Carrie.

Mom ordered a male stripper for her 22-year-old daughter's bachelorette party back in July 2002, but when the wrong man allegedly showed up to gyrate, McMahon became irate.

McMahon, 52, pleaded guilty earlier this week to a misdemeanor battery charge alleging she attacked the stripper. The peeved parent was sentenced to 30 days of court supervision and ordered to pay $2,500 restitution to the victim, whose name has not been released.

As a result of the deal, battery charges were dropped against her daughter and bridesmaid Kelly Meyer, 33.

According to police, several partiers were perturbed that the 28-year-old stripper arrived late to their sixth-floor room at the Holiday Inn hotel in Crystal Lake. They also claimed he was not the dancer they had ordered.

The stripper then further incited the hostile hostesses by cutting short his performance, several attendees told police.

The assault occurred when the dancer tried to collect his fee and McMahon refused, police said. The man suffered head injuries, bruises and scratches when he was punched, kicked and hit over the head with a bottle, authorities said.

The man was treated at the scene for minor injuries but also underwent a CAT scan after complaining of dizziness. Part of the restitution money will reportedly help pay for stripper costumes damaged in the assault.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby taenadar » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:34 pm

lol :lol
how about this: no strippers anymore, then you wouldnt have to pay him/her if you "accidently" attack the stripper :p

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:08 pm

Poor guy ... 3 women all kicking him and scratching at him and hitting him over the head with a bottle ... but the comical thing is that apparently he will resume his job as a stripper since he is getting his costume replaced. :lol
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby taenadar » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:33 pm

yeah i'd like to see him:
I have some scratched, but hey! at least i got my costume back!

taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:29 pm

:lmao

I dunno ... I guess I never thought of how dangerous it can be for a male stripper if a bunch of women don't like your act.

It was sort of bold of him to proceed with his act and strip anyway even tho they were POed at him from the minute he arrived.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby taenadar » Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:35 am

yeah, maybe he's stripping for men now :lol

taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Dev » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:39 pm

hes probably gay........ i wonder if they had those poles ,strippers use in the clubs :lol :lol
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:44 am

Nah ... not unless there was a stray pole located in the middle of the hotel room. :p
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dev » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:12 pm

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League