Actor Tom Sizemore Guilty of Abuse

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

Actor Tom Sizemore Guilty of Abuse

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:01 am

Actor Tom Sizemore, of "Saving Private Ryan" fame has been found guilty of abusing his girlfriend, ex-Hollywood madame Heidi Fleiss.

Fleiss testified that Sizemore "socked her, choked her, dragged her by the hair, smashed her collection of figurines with a baseball bat and left more than 100 bullying messages on her answering machine." He also made threats to her family.

Sentencing is October 2nd and he faces up to 4 years in prison as well as some fines. He is currently free on $100k bail.

In the past, Sizemore also beat up his wife and another girl whom he does not even remember. :\

You can read the whole story HERE
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby taenadar » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:08 pm

oh im sure he really loves his gf then :p
I don't see any point why you should do such a things to any1, it surely is "great fun" :\

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:02 pm

Given his history, it seems like he has a problem with abuse.

Along with his jail time, I hope he is given some psychiatric counseling so he can get over his problem. :\
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:09 pm

imdb.com says he played Sgt. Michael Horvath in Saving Private Ryan... although for the life of me, i can't remember what Sgt. Michael Horvath was supposed to have done... anyone?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League