Mad? Just Expose Yourself!

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

Mad? Just Expose Yourself!

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:19 pm

Why do so many guys seem to do this? :roll:
Naked rage leads to arrest
Wed Aug 6, 3:00 AM ET

MANILA (Reuters) - A South Korean businessman incensed at nearly being hit by a taxi has ended up in the hands of Philippine police after he vented his anger by exposing himself.

Police said on Wednesday the man was still shouting and cursing when he was brought to a station house in western Manila after a passing drug squad inspector arrested him.

The man, who has been in the Philippines for about two months, faces "exhibitionism" charges.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:48 pm

that's, ummmm... odd, heh.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:00 am

Even odder, I have seen several stories of guys exposing themselves when they get mad ... I wonder if it's sort of like a new way of flipping people off? O.o
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:47 am

Does this remind anybody of BDO?
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:49 am

You mean that time he peed on the Frost Jedi? That was just nasty. :bah
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:05 am

If you feel brave you can trot back over there to re-experience it again in new situations. He did something similar recently.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:43 am

Well, when you are feeling tour guidish I will let you lead the way since I would have no idea where to even begin looking.

But wait ... do I really want to see BDO peeing on people and exposing himself? O.o

Out of curiousity, did the management find it just as humorous as they found him peeing on the Frost Jedi to be?
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:47 pm

I think they just ignored him.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:17 am

What a loser. Why would you do that when you're mad? I just don't get it. Besides, whos BDO?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:24 am

He posts at CR and once peed on the Frost Jedi members to show his disrespect.

But does seem to be an increasingly popular thing that some guys are doing with the crotch grabbing, peeing and exposing themselves to express their feelings. It's sort of wild that a businessman did it though. O.o
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League