"Jackass" Star acts like a Jackass

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

"Jackass" Star acts like a Jackass

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:56 am

This guy has some real issues .... O.o
BURGETTSTOWN, Pa. (Court TV) — Some "Jackass" fans apparently wanted an autograph from one of the stars of the film and now defunct MTV series. They got a bit more, according to police.

Stephen Glover, better known as Steve-O, was arrested July 21 after he allegedly urinated in front of dozens of autograph seekers on a Pennsylvania stop of the Lollapalooza music festival.

Glover, 20, of Los Angeles, was charged with disorderly conduct.

"We are still debating the way to handle it," said Glover's attorney Jason Berk, adding that he is confident Glover could beat the rap. If he decides to plead guilty, however, the penalty is only a $300 fine, he noted.

"At this point it's a matter of principle that Steve-O needs to decide," Berk said.

Glover has remained on the road with the festival since the alleged indecent incident, which was not part of a performance, according to his publicist Christopher Holly.

Hanover Township police chief William Howatt did not return a call seeking comment.

Glover is no stranger to police. In May, he spent five days in jail in Stockholm, Sweden, after reportedly bragging to a reporter that he had ingested a condom filled with marijuana. He pleaded guilty to two counts of drug possession, was fined and released.

He was arrested two months later in Terrebonne Parish, La., for exposing himself during a nightclub performance. As part of a plea agreement he was placed on one year's probation and banned from performing in that community.

The movie "Jackass," which opened last October, featured the same controversial gross-out gags as the MTV series and grossed some $64 million.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Nuxius » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:14 am

The funniest thing is that he still hasn't got paid for that movie. After seeing him in several interviews, I think he's less of a <i>jack</i>ass and more of a <i>dumb</i>ass. :)
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:01 pm

I guess that's what you get for bashing your head into so many various objects repeatedly... That is one of the various things they do on the show, right?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:06 pm

that's kinda funny, noxious! heh.

of course, i never had too much respect for anyone in the show jackass, anyways, heh.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League