Spiteful Waiter Takes Revenge

From the world's stupidest criminals to the hottest court cases, you will find something interesting to ponder here.

Spiteful Waiter Takes Revenge

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:37 pm

Now this is the epitome of immaturity. :roll:

A 20-year-old waiter at a Sizzler restaurant became POed at a customer who complained about him to the manager because he refused to make a substitution of vegetables for potatoes in a meal.

He had his girlfriend follow the family home to get their address then later took her and his two brothers --one was only 10 years old-- to the house to help him extract his revenge.

First, they egged the house then toilet papered it and followed up by sprinkling flour and maple syrup all over the lawn.

Here comes the stupidest and most immature part ... they rang the doorbell repeatedly (at 1 am) and hid in the bushes to watch the victim's reaction. She went back into the house and called the police who arrived promptly and arrested all four of them.

The dumb waiter was fired immediately by Sizzler and now faces criminal charges for vandalism and contributing to the delinquency of minors.

READ THE STORY HERE
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:59 pm

if he hadn't egged that house, the manager might have agreed with him that the customer was just being stupid and unreasonable. but, heh. he lost all support he might have had when he did that. i guess he shouldn't have acted on impulse, heh.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:30 am

My experience with retail (which I assume would be much like food service) is that the manager is going to do whatever to make the customer happy. At the same time, s/he may think the customer is a raging idiot and they don't hold it against the employee unless they were rude to the customer or truly did screw up in some way.

The way this waiter --and his gf and brothers-- reacted is extrememly immature.

I was telling my mom about this and she said she saw it on TV and they really messed that house up badly. Apparently it was no little stunt but pretty massive.

Eggs, as you may know, absolutely ruin the paint on cars or houses so imagine the expense the victim is having to go through to have their house repainted and their yard fixed. All because some vindictive kid can't handle a minor complaint.

It wasn't Sizzler's fault but I think it's nice they are paying for part of the damages.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to The Nifelheim Justice League