The Triluminary

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon 5 League was a dream given a forum.

Moderator: lorien1

The Triluminary

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:37 am

The Triluminary revealed Sinclair to be Valen by glowing. I used to assume that that meant that it had been "programmed" to glow when close to Valen's DNA, but what if that's not the case? What if it was just "programmed" to glow when close to a human? At that point, Kosh's telling Delenn that the truth would attend to itself would pretty much be a self fulfilling prophecy. The fact that they stopped Sinclair's starfury wouldn't, at that point, be what stopped the war - what would have stopped the war would have been the fact that they stopped a starfury.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Re: The Triluminary

Postby Winkchen » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:59 am

But after that they stopped other starfurys and tested other humans and I think, that just a few had the soul of Valen (but I`m not sure)
When it glowed by other humans, it can`t be Sinclairs DNS, so your idea with the human DNS is very good.
Winkchen
Townfolk

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:12 am

Winkchen wrote:But after that they stopped other starfurys and tested other humans and I think, that just a few had the soul of Valen (but I`m not sure)
When it glowed by other humans, it can`t be Sinclairs DNS, so your idea with the human DNS is very good.

Hmmm - did they stop other starfurys? I don't remember...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Winkchen » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

I thought I was mentioned. I watched the film about the mimbari war today, but they didn`t talk about testing other humans, but I`m sure Delenn said that, when she told him what really happend.
Winkchen
Townfolk

Return to The Babylon 5 League