Babylon 5

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon 5 League was a dream given a forum.

Moderator: lorien1

Babylon 5

Postby stormy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:07 pm

Hello, I am stormy,anew guy,rookie,what ever you want to call me!!!!.I came across your site some years ago!!!!,but I wasn't much of a joiner back then.I have since discovered how much fun it is to talk to others who have the same intersts that I have(Babylon 5).Hope to talk to you soon!!!Like I said in the Babylon 5 pictures section ,keep them comming!!!ha,ha.Thank You!!!!!.
WE LIVE FOR THE ONE,WE DIE FOR THE ONE !!
stormy
Traveler

Re: Babylon 5

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:10 am

Greetings!

Rewatching Babylon 5, right now, with my Dad. Just finished the last episode of the second season :)

How much of Babylon 5 and its spinoffs have you seen?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Winkchen » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:55 am

Oh a babylon 5 fan, greaaat!
I love babylon 5, it`s such a great series, I`m watching now the fifth seson for the third time (I watched the others ones for 5 or 6 times)
My mother bought all sesons on DVD and I really love it, it`s so great to find someone to talk about b5 :D
Winkchen
Townfolk

Postby stormy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:28 pm

I have all 5 seasons on dvd,I have seen them all,and love every episode!!!.Yes I am a Babylon 5 fan to the MAX!!!!.I also have Crusade,Legend of the Rangers,The Lost Tales,and all of the other movies!!!,so you can see I am crazy about Babylon 5!!!.I also collect babylon 5 wallpapers!!!,I have 7 binders full and still going!!!!!.
WE LIVE FOR THE ONE,WE DIE FOR THE ONE !!
stormy
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:38 am

stormy wrote:I have all 5 seasons on dvd,I have seen them all,and love every episode!!!.Yes I am a Babylon 5 fan to the MAX!!!!.I also have Crusade,Legend of the Rangers,The Lost Tales,and all of the other movies!!!,so you can see I am crazy about Babylon 5!!!.I also collect babylon 5 wallpapers!!!,I have 7 binders full and still going!!!!!.

:)

I have all the seasons, as well.

Got an Entertainment Pack once, many years ago, too. Have a collectible B5 magazine, a B5 wanna-be encyclopedia book (no where near as enjoyable to read as the VEX), lots and lots of B5 cards, and... I think that's about it, actually. Would love the episode bibles JMS has written, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay what's being asked. I'd pay $10.00 (maybe on eBay), but iirc, they're more expensive then that.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to The Babylon 5 League