The First Ones.

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon 5 League was a dream given a forum.

Moderator: lorien1

The First Ones.

Postby lorien1 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:55 am

Something i was thinking about,did the Shadows,Vorlons etc have a male female gender? Colin.<*>.
Image"Hope Is All We Have.Do You Have Something Worth Living For"
lorien1
Recruit

Postby Lord Reefer » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:10 pm

As far as I know, they were both non copporeal life forms. And as such would not breed in the same way as us. I suspect they would be single sexed species. Maybe the question should be, how do energy based life forms reproduce ?
Lord Reefer
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:18 pm

perhapes we saw two differently gendered kosh's in B5? perhapes that explains why they had different attitudes towards the younger races?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Lord Reefer » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:31 pm

Hey, I remember the episode when Kosh and that weird bloke with a metal head stole some emotions from Talia. The metal headed bloke then hands Kosh a data crystal. Kosh reaches out and takes it with something. Can anyone remember what it was. Did he use a tenticle or a mechanical claw ? I cant remember.
Lord Reefer
Traveler

Postby lorien1 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:02 pm

It was fear,created by Abutt (the Metal Headed Guy) It was a mechanical arm Kosh took the chip with.Colin.<*>.
Image"Hope Is All We Have.Do You Have Something Worth Living For"
lorien1
Recruit

Return to The Babylon 5 League