initiative

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon 5 League was a dream given a forum.

Moderator: lorien1

initiative

Postby TerraFrost » Tue May 13, 2003 12:35 am

since this forum is, in a way, the focal point, of the VEX, chances are that as the VEX regains its former popularity, so to will this forum. likewise, as the VEX becomes more and more respected, again, so to will those members who were here in the begining.

with a little initiative you, yourself, can establish yourself as a member, early on, and enjoy the success the VEX will bring you. all that is needed is for you to post.

even now, this community is poised on the brink of greatness. if you don't take the initiative to post, and make this forum great, someone else will.

so... with that in mind, i implore everyone reading this to post, now, and get in on the success before it's too late :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby lorien1 » Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:56 pm

:lila Hi There.I must admit......i don't know what VEX is!!! Colin.<*>.
Image"Hope Is All We Have.Do You Have Something Worth Living For"
lorien1
Recruit

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:14 pm

hehe - that's ok :)

the VEX is an acronym for Voltayre's Encyclopedia Xenobiologica. it's pretty much an encyclopedic reference to the aliens of babylon 5 - and, imho, it's more comprehensive then b5tech.com :)

there is some additional explanation here :):

http://www.frostjedi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1714
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby lorien1 » Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:39 pm

:cookie Hi There.Should have figured that out!! lol.Cool site,link at my forum.Colin.<*>.
Image"Hope Is All We Have.Do You Have Something Worth Living For"
lorien1
Recruit

Return to The Babylon 5 League