Sonofa.....

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Sonofa.....

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Well, it looks like I'm going to spending another year in college. Great.... I didn't sign up for one of my major's classes this semester because I didn't fulfill the prereq requirements, and apparently it's a fall only class, so I'll be pushing my SES classes (5 of them left) back a year. Also, the class is full now. I'm trying to contact my counselor (and she won't reply for another week, even if I call her constantly, email her constantly and show up to her office and bang on the door) in hopes of begging, but I doubt it will do any good. Of course, if I screw up with Math 265 again this semester, I might switch my major anyway and probably need another year anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind. The councelor called me back much earlier than I expected her to. She granted me an override to enroll in the course, so no problem, although I am a bit miffed that I had to drop Chinese.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Sonofa.....

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 am

Wow. That was a close call. It's sort of like somebody put a penny on your railroad track of college life and almost derailed you, but instead your entire train just did a front flip over a car that broke down on the tracks and you hit that Zonder in the weak spot. Now your college life is ready to merge together to form GaoGaiGar.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Re: Sonofa.....

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Basically, hahaha. Although, if I enjoy/succeed in Chinese enough next semester, I might decide to minor in it, which would take at least one more semester, anyway. Who knows?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble