So I got my paycheck

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

So I got my paycheck

Postby Roadkill » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:00 am

and payed my credit card bills.

I really need to stop eating and ordering out so much -- I literally gained nothing this paycheck.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Re: So I got my paycheck

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:12 pm

At least you're out of debt..... didn't your high school economics teacher tell you that credit cards were satan spawn?! :p
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:46 am

Well, cooking for yourself is better for your health anyway, with even a tiny bit of attention paid to what you're cooking. As well as being healthier for your wallet.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Roadkill » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:37 pm

'swigh I'm getting out of this forsaken country, rap. No one saves here. Even the Russians save more than Americans -- ridiculous!

Aye, but if it could taste half as good, dracs.
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Roadkill wrote:'swigh I'm getting out of this forsaken country, rap. No one saves here. Even the Russians save more than Americans -- ridiculous!

eh? What are you going to do once you leave the States?

Incidentally, why does it matter if no one else saves? If you're so inclined (and if you have the ability), the fact that no one else is doing it doesn't mean you can't.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:01 am

I'm set up to go study, but I'm going to try to pull some parttime together, and then work from current contacts and try to make new ones to get a job somewhere in Moscow, Seoul, or somewhere in between before finally returning. Not that this college has been bad or anything, but I'm ready for something new.

I was mostly kidding with the above post -- AMerica's fine and dandy, and I usually control my spending better... but it sucks those times when books you need to get, events you promised you owuld go to, going out with friends, etc... costs more than I usually make in a paycheck.
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble