*YAWN*

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

*YAWN*

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:57 pm

First day of classes. It's 6:44am, and my first class (English 102; that's right, I didn't wise up and take AP in high school) is in about 55 minutes. My roommate and suitemates all have their earliest classes at about 9:40am. All I have to say is that this "english professor" had better be roses compared to the last one.
My dining hall opens at 7:00am, but I think I'll wait until after class so I can meet my suitemates for breakfast. Oh yeah, I got a new suitemate. I'm sure those of you who have lived in a dorm know the process: if somebody moves out (this case being the stoner Matt Lee, or my old suitemate) and nobody claims that dorm for the rest of the semester, you get a new suitemate. My new suitemate is a guy who transferred in from Pennsylvania, and he's very techno-savvy. He's also very outgoing and seems more open toward my other suitemate, and, like most of us, he just wants to know where to get booze and girls. :bam

Anyway, I'm off to my first wretching. :hi

EDIT: Interesting day so far. For my English class, me and one other girl who had printed our schedules off prior met at the original classroom we were assigned. Nobody sent us any emails or anything because they made the change on our online schedules. We got there about ten minutes late and I discovered that the professor was using a completely different textbook than the one that was listed online under the class's line number
Next, in Math 265, some random professor came in and started telling us about Math 267. He eventually figured out that he was in the wrong class and went like O_O then left.
Finally, after Math, I came back to my dorm and got in the elevator. The elevator dropped off the girl who had gotten in with me, than the doors stopped working. Then it went to the ground floor and the doors wouldn't open no matter what I pushed. So I pushed the "call help" button inside and told the lady my predicament and where I was. About three more people called back asking "Are you stuck in an elevator?" I was staying pretty calm until the elevator started moving up and down the floor almost spastically. I was kind of standing there going :curse . Finally, the technician came and forced it down to the first floor and forced the door open. I thanked him profusely and went up the stairs and told my suitemate about it. I've got one more class and I'll be done and ready for kickboxing.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: *YAWN*

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm

I was in the dorms for two years and never referred to other "residents" as suitemates, heh.

Anyway ,

Next, in Math 265, some random professor came in and started telling us about Math 267. He eventually figured out that he was in the wrong class and went like

That's funny :)

Good luck this semester!
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:43 pm

TerraFrost wrote:I was in the dorms for two years and never referred to other "residents" as suitemates, heh.

I'm not refering to the other residents. I'm refering to the two other guys that share a bathroom with me and my roommate. :) Anyway, thanks for the best wishes!
Last edited by Rapscallion on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:27 am

Good luck with class!
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:19 am

Thanks!