Happy new year

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Happy new year

Postby Drazo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:55 am

Happy new ynose FJ. :cheers
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Re: Happy new year

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am

:evil:
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 am

:party

Here's to a good 2007, and to a hopefully better 2008!
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm

My New Year was pretty lame. We had dinner, we played "Sorry!", I had a beer, we watched "Army of Darkness" and I went to bed. My Dad and my brother had the time of their life after I fell asleep.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Happy New Year! :crazy

I went to a party with a bunch of drunk people that I don't know... it was loud, funny, but kind of annoying. I left once two guys started making out and removing each other's clothes on the couch in the main room...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:58 pm

So, I was going to spend New Year's Eve with some friends at one of their apartment. I headed over with another friend (we drove seperately in case one of us had to leave earlier) bringing along some booze of course (Blue Moon ftw! I can't stand that Corona/Bud Light crap my friend usually drinks).

Anyways, the first event - I accidently lock my keys in my car. Here I am in south Austin and I live in north Round Rock (~20 miles north of Austin). So it would be roughly an hour round trip to pick up my spare keys. Whatever.

So, we head into my friends apartment, crack open some brews, and just start hanging out. Since they don't have internet in the apartment, my friend's roommate takes the laptop over to the complex's laundary room, where supposedly they have access.

12am rolls around and we break out the champagne. Just as we're about to drink, the roommate bursts into the room shouting "call the police, I just got mugged!" Apparently, he had been held at knife point and had the laptop stolen from him.

So my friend calls the police, and they take the statement. My friends and I go to Jack and the Box to pick up some grub, and the roommate goes to a bar to get completely trashed. He's somewhat spooked, so he takes a buckknife with him in his pocket.

He arrives back at the apartment around 3:30 completely trashed. He can barely walk and has blood all over his hand from where he cut himself accidently on his knife. Then he spends the next fifteen minutes tripping around the place holding this huge knife. Eventually, he goes to the bathroom to vomit and my friend and I manage to get the knife away from him. Then we go to bed.

I wake up, call AAA and get my car unlocked. The apartment looked like a wreck, there was blood on the walls and in the carpet. Holes in the wall and broken glass from beer bottles.

We end up getting a lot of it on tape (they like to tape themselves while drunk). Should provide entertainment in the future.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:42 pm

It sounds like you both had an adventure!!! Any chance you could post it on here, Evl?
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:32 pm

yeah this is so freaking late but o well... I went down to south beach for new years with a bunch of friends to watch the fire works. left for south beach from Ft.Lauderdale at about 7... it's about a half hour to an hour drive... had a few drinks... tried a bit of a margarita, smirnoff twisted raspberry, raspberry absolute in coke... all spread out through the night so I didn't even get tipsy. fireworks were awesome.. started a conga line at one of the many street parties..south beach is an interesting place lol it was a good night
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Crazy beaches! :crazy
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble