Argh, lost my wallet

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Argh, lost my wallet

Postby Megafrost » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:29 am

I think it fell out of my pocket when I made that quick trip to H-E-B a few hours ago. When I noticed it missing, I retraced my steps. It wasn't anywhere on the floor, and customer service didn't have it. Argh. Wallet contained my driver's license, student ID, visa debit card(I've already deactivated it), and some other card that I don't remember what it was. Maybe some sort of bank ATM card that requires a pin number that even I don't remember?

Oh well. I'm frustrated. My best guess as to how it went missing was that it fell out of my pocket when I reached in there to get some money out, and I didn't notice it (second theory is that someone picked my pocket). I'll check back with customer service tomorrow, but otherwise, I'm probably gonna have to replace those 3 cards.(don't even care for the 4th one)
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Re: Argh, lost my wallet

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:46 pm

I had a problem like this with my phone, but I found by retracing my steps. It turned out that it fell out of my pocket at a lecture hall. Anyway, it really seems like you've done everything. The only thing left is to replace everything, if you can't find it ANYWHERE. Good luck.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:53 pm

I went out and replaced my Driver's License today. I'll have to take care of the debit card and student ID sometime later.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 am

Well that sucks. Good thing that you didn't have any cash. I would also check your bank statements to make sure that the card wasn't used before you deactivate it.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Megafrost » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 am

I've been keeping an eye on it. There's been no activity in my bank account, except for getting a paycheck.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm

You're handling this much better than I would have. I'm sure the DMV was a pain in the ass, but you got that done too.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble