Well....

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Well....

Postby Rapscallion » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:26 pm

Last final today. It's an Astronomy/Geology final. There was way too much material to cover, so I'm sure EVERYONE will do bad on it, but they told us that the grade curve of the class is crazy high. I stayed up super late studying for my Pre-Calc final which I passed yesterday, stayed up until 2:30 am this morning studying with my friends Robert Glick and Ashlei. Anyway, wish me luck. After the final, I'm going to meet with a study group to write a final report talking about our craft for our pre-engineering class, which is technically our REAL last final, then go to bed and sleep through Saturday, wake up on Sunday and watch Monty Python's Meaning of Life and Hot Fuzz with my suitemate, show up to class on Monday to turn in our last report, set up my dorm the way the community director wants it left for Winter break, then go home to celebrate Christmas where I will probably get a winter job tying Christmas trees to cars. :hi
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Well....

Postby Megafrost » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:38 pm

Here's hoping for good grades, and a merry Christmas! And hooray for being out a week sooner than I! :p
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Re: Well....

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:38 am

Thanks!!! And to you!!! :tree
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble