this can't be good....

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

this can't be good....

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Well, a bit of a story, actually. A little past midnight last night, me and a friend had just finished studying when I went back to my dorm. Me and my roommate were screwing around on our computers, and then he got a call from one of his friends back home telling him that a friend of his had just died in a car crash. He kept calling a bunch of people about it and asking them if it was true. We were both in bed, and he said, "They're joking; they have to be." I was half asleep and asked, "Why would they joke about this?" which was kind of a horrible thing to say. Anyway, he punched his wall, shouted, and started breathing heavily. I kind of waited and said, "I'm sorry about your friend," and he said, "No, he's not dead, he can't be. I saw him this past three day weekend. My friends have to be pulling a prank on me." Then I heard him crying. Well, I'm sort of hoping he feels fine when he wakes up. I'm not really sure how to act in the duration of this. I remember when an acquaintance of mine died in 6th grade and the last thing I wanted was for people to hold me and shit, so I'm not really sure what will happen in an hour when wakes up.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble