Life Sucks

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Re: Life Sucks

Postby Roadkill » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:23 am

Congrats! I hope things stay well between you two!
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:40 pm

Have a good time, I guess! :rotf
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:46 pm

Got back together eh?

Well that's good! ^^

If you ever get dumped again, you're free to drive over and get drunk with me :D
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Drazo » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:40 am

Evlfrost wrote:If you ever get dumped again, you're free to drive over and get drunk with me :D

Preferably not in the reverse order....
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:42 pm

I'm not sure what worries me more ; that I missed y'all getting back together or that I missed y'alls breakup in the first place...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby chaotic century » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:49 am

that's great I'm glad it all worked out for you.
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:50 am

Gigafrost wrote:I'm not sure what worries me more ; that I missed y'all getting back together or that I missed y'alls breakup in the first place...

Heh, I missed it as well.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:28 am

...so much for happy endings... we're apart again, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting back together, at least not anytime soon... happened right before christmas, too... been taking me a while to come to terms with it.

Maybe I'll take you up on that getting drunk offer, Evl, next time I'm in Texas.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Sorry that it didn't work out. I once knew a guy and a girl that broke up with each other a second time, and I responded using the super sensitive method of dating the girl. :bricks That wasn't very wise of me, and even then I knew better than to do that. I also knew a couple who stayed together for a LONG time, but for one stupid reason: the guy would threaten to kill himself everytime the girl tried to break up with him. Of course this was back in 9th grade, when everybody was over emotional, stupid, and trying to shock the whole world.

My point is that you're handling it far better than a drama queen would, and that you don't have a best friend going out with her.
Last edited by Rapscallion on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:49 pm

...You do realize that's a good way to get yourself killed, right?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:32 am

I know. Actually he just hated me for the full two weeks I dated her. Still, it was a lousy relationship and all was made amends when it was over, and now I just kind of look back and laugh at the whole situation. :p
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dev » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:45 pm

i got tired of all the girls in my school. theres the hot girls but they're all slutty and shit. then there are the good-looking ones but.. are exactly what whoever said they were overemotional and want to shock the world and are pretty dumb. heres one of there lines from their myspace.

people say i'm a bitch wid an attitude ? well quess what i careless if you lik me i'm NOT here to please anyone but ; myself. my only competition is da mirror

another:

I don't care who you are. I know who I am & no one is gonna treat me for less than what I know I am worth. If you wanna hoe, cool, if you wanna fuck anything that walks...more power to you. In case you missed my moto: "I'll let no man mistake me and no man break me!" To me relationships are 50/50 give & take . && ii wuld never qiive up NO friiendshiip fer a quyy. They're alot of work & love never came easy or worked like the fairy tales.

i think its a new fad in my school for all the girls to replace the g's with q's.

im lookin at profiles to find a line where they hate drama, :/. that line was big like 3 months ago.

o heres the new line now among girls:

I can be a complete bitch in so many different possibe ways.

i can be very rude ; & very unlady like ; but who qivesz a fCKK ? NOT ME :]
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Rapscallion » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:58 am

:lol Yeah.
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:41 am

Chat isn't like either of those categories of girls...

Well, she does have a pin that says "You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing", but she spells things correctly. And is generally a very intelligent, sweet, loving person, which in a way likely made the gut and heart ripping even worse. Oh well, such is life...
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Roadkill » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:43 am

Sucks, draco. You and I in the same boat... I hope things are still good between you two, regardless -- sucky thing about losing a relationship is that you lose a good friend, more than anything. Especially when you know they sweet like that. But, enjoy the freedom. It takes gettin used to, and I'm not sure I like it, but I am enjoying the not drama for sure. Just leave it memories, screw the bitterness. Good riddance -- the song, not the phrase.

and for the two above that post....

Quit the whining... girls are bitches, yes, but you into the wrong girls if they like that. Quit aiming with your dick alone and start taking the not-drama-queens and hot-pincesses out to dinner. They fun without the drama, usually. Screw the drama, just enjoy the company. If it goes further, you're a winner either way. Just don't make a big deal about it and DON"T ACT DESPERATE. In fact, don't be desperate. Girls are girls, they their own thing, you your own thing.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Tower of Babble