Life Sucks

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Life Sucks

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:58 am

So... ChatOmbre just dumped me. If I'm not in the best mood for a while, y'all understand now. :|
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Re: Life Sucks

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Well, it happens. You can always do what I do when life starts to suck: KICKBOXING!!!!!! It's a great stress relief. Or you can go to an apesh*t college football game/concert. Either way, I always have a blast.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 pm

The mood I'm in, I'd either kill someone, or not do a damn thing in kickboxing. Dunno.

And I don't like football. Or much of any sports, for that matter.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:13 pm

Concerts?
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:32 am

Just shut the fuck up.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Wolfie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:20 am

Draco, as much as I hate to say it...

If you're that upset, you shouldn't be on here.

Just take a break, cool off, chill out.

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup.
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Sorry... I'm not pissed, just... emotionally exhausted, drained, and not in the mood to try to be cheered up. But that would be nice? Really it'd be better to get drunk and forget and be dulled from thought and emotional pain. But my stupid ass conscience, nor my wallet would forgive me for that. Damnit...

But it's better to be hurt and among friends than hurt and alone, at least more alone than I already am. I guess? Bleh.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Wolfie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:04 pm

I understand.

Same thing recently happened to my bestfriend, so... Heh.

Anyway. I do hope you feel better, even if not right away.

ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:48 pm

When my Mom got divorced from my Dad, all the contact she had with my Dad's relatives came to an abrupt end. It's unfortunate because she considered some of them to be her friends, as well...

Hmmm. Good luck.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:46 pm

I feel for you man.

My girl friend for a year . . . just when she changed me, completely, for the better -- started to go for another man. Me and my/her friends are trying to help her figure out what she really wants, again . . . she's really confused. I've given up everything she wanted me to, i've done everything she wants -- and she started liking a guy who does all this shit (drugs, alcohol, smokes) that I had already given up, and is nothing she would ever want in the long term. . . It's really fucking tough to try and wait through all this, and hope she comes back, not just to me, but to the good side everyone thought she was, and we know she is.

it's fucking tough trying to get over someone you love, who you thought loved you back.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 pm

THAT is terrible. I would end my relationship with her immediately and completely give her the cold shoulder for eternity, but this is your life, not mine. ;) I don't think I'll ever find love. It sounds stupid, or at least in my opinion. I mean, it's inevitable that the girl I start a relationship with is going to end it for whatever reason (if she even decides to give one). Even if I do get a relationship, what's the benefit? Another nagging screech in my ear about what I need to change about myself, another person to try and boss me around, and another person who would probably cheat on me. She might kiss me now and then, but that doesn't really balance out the other agonies of it all. Anyway, it all seems like a stupid, over-emotional stereotype that has contorted to the worst. Am I saying that people don't fall in love and stay together for life anymore? Of course not. My parents and grandparents are still together. I just hate it when people think they can walk all over each other when they are dating, I hate it when guys change everything about themselves because they're trying to get that much closer to their "Girl's" genitalia (I'm not talking about you, Roadkill, I'm talking about a friend of mine), and I really hate it when dating turns into a damn horse race (when all those horny bastards keep trying to be your girlfriend's best friend, so when she breaks up with you, she can date them). Maybe I just don't understand, maybe I demand too much, or maybe I've become so cold from what I've seen happen to my friends and from my own experiences, but I frankly don't want to behave anymore then a friend to some girls, or a close acquaintance.
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Roadkill » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:41 am

She changed me for the good, not the worse. Change isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I did sort of think like you a year ago.

I think, when you get older, or get with a girl you really like, you'll grow to understand it.

And a relationship based on sex . . . can be fairly unstable.

You're right -- you shouldn't walk all over each other. If someone does that, why waste your time with that person? Find some girl more appreciative of who you are.

Then again . . . many a girl just comes to college i think to either marry, or more comonly these days, party and 'have fun'. They seem pretty, then you talk to them . . . where is the intelligence? Passion, drive for life? I'm sorry, getting drunk and partying does not make you attractive. Beauty is very much more than skin deep. Sex is funner when you do love. There's no reservations, no doubts, its just right.

I'm rambling. As always, don't let this get to your parents or anything. My mom doesn't get alot of stuff, she'd be even less likely to get this. I don't think she ever really grew up when it comes to relationship stuff. Kind of sad, and dissapointing.

Anyway, this is about Draco. Not your own doubts and reservations. Make a new thread if you want to work this further, but I believe there is love to be had in the world. It may take a while, it may come up and smack you in the face tomorrow. But have faith in what the Lord may deliver you. Don't be an immature prick about it (this is a generalization, not directed at anyone).

Draco, it's tough. You're going to lose sleep over it -- I guess it's just a general break up, no bad energy in it? It doesn't sound like you're mad at her. Just remember to stay on your feet. Be smart, don't let your passion leave you hooking up with another girl out of revenge or anything. Have faith, you'll come through.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Good News, everyone!

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:38 am

Chat and I got back together! Yay! :party :banana
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Megafrost » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Yay! Happy happy happy!

What brought y'all back together?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Drazo » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:25 am

A thanksgiving meal. :lila

:rotf

:woot

As part as my congratulations....*points to my new avy*

Don't ask....I don't know either, but I bet it raised a smile making you think "huh?" for a while only to see that there wasn't anything to do with it.

:p
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to Tower of Babble