SHUT UP!!!!

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

SHUT UP!!!!

Postby Rapscallion » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:39 pm

yesterday, I only had one class. My proffesor was giving a lecture about "what science is." He was making a few good points, but it was mostly technical (or at least to him) terms of what scientific words and principles really mean. Some philosophy major would have an argument with him over what kind of knowledge believing a fact involved, and I'd be like :yuk the problem was that he kept going on with this crap for about half an hour after class was supposed to be let out.
I hope none of my other time sensitive classes ever do this. Of course, this is college, thus I can just walk out in order to not be late to my next class. :dog See his first lecture was cool because he was talking about actual stars, galaxies, pulsar nebulas, etc. At least that's over with.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:09 am

I've almost never had classes go over. This is usually because there's another class that's waiting to use the same room and if the professor refused to "relinquish" it, he'd probably be subject to disciplinary action.

I guess not every school is like that, though.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:53 am

Hopefully it will never happen again. :peace
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble