%&&^%&^%*

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Postby Wolfie » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:29 am

The results are in and of course, they still don't know what's wrong. They said it's probably nothing serious and I should just try exercising more... Which, is what they originally told me to stop doing.

For the past... I don't know, 7 years now? 8? They've told me to avoid exercising... which I hated, because I used to do softball, rockclimbing, yoga, horseback riding... etc.. Despite the docs orders I went on normally for a long while... but I would always get chest pains while doing it, so finally about a year ago I just completely stopped.

...Buuut I suppose it'll be nice to finally be able to get out and do what I want to again. ..Painful, but I don't really care all that much anymore.

Tired of waiting around for people to figure something out while I could be doing something with my life.

xD...

/endrant
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Murphy » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 pm

that really suck, i hope that you can pick up on you activities again, the ones you still feel like doing. still kinda strange that they told you to stop entirely, i mean doesnt they always tell you that you need to exercise for the heartmussle's sake. I meant so that you could at least do some exercising.. anyway, dont mind me, im just rambling, its just that i feel so bad about your situation. i sure hope that it gets better soon and wolfie take care of yourself despite all this sh-t.

*supporthugggg!* ^^
Sir. Foolishness!
visit our webcomic! http://www.twisted-irony.com (oh yeah it's currently, dead, deeead)
Murphy
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 am

Well, for a while they had told me to try to avoid it... but then because it was causing me pain and I was still blacking out, they just told me to completely stop.

...Either way, it's all stupid.

Once I get done with the move I'll probably have new doctors and all anyway, sooo. Yeah.

I dunno. We'll see but I'm not gunna worry about it.

Thanks for everything though, Murph. No worries at all.
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Murphy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Oh, where are you moving? a long distance? hope everything turns out alright *smiles* and you get lots of help carrying your stuff ^^

ok, nice to hear, you take care of yourself now.
Sir. Foolishness!
visit our webcomic! http://www.twisted-irony.com (oh yeah it's currently, dead, deeead)
Murphy
Elite Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:53 pm

hehe.

I'll be moving to Florida, which is a state away from where I am now. Soo... yeah. New everything.. it'll be my first time moving out of the state too. Sad stuff, but oh well.

I might be getting a roomate too.. haha.
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:22 pm

I know I'm replying to this thread about two or three months too late (I've been off here for a while), but anyway, Wolfie, I hope your heart problems work out. I REALLY hate it when there's clearly something wrong with me and the doctors can't figure out what it is. I hope it all works out for you very soon. :)
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:25 pm

Thanks, Rap.

:3
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:14 pm

you're welcome :awww . I'm gonna go take a shower now. I look, and smell, like a nightmare....
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Previous

Return to Tower of Babble