English Composition II

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Postby Megafrost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Chronofrost and I managed to catch up, but our teacher has been told by her doctor to back off for the rest of the semester, which means, for these last 5 or 6 weeks, we're stuck with another substitute. It's not the same one as before, but still, it's very disruptive and annoying. Now most of my classmates are considering dropping the class and petitioning to get their money back.

I still think I can get an A in the course, but this class feels like one big crash and burn. Joe already dropped it after he found out that he couldn't possibly catch up, and now this class is the one I think will be the hardest get an A in(kicking Calculus IV out of the top spot).
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Dev » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:53 am

poor joe. :(

now his future will be ruined thanks to a lousy subsitute
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:49 am

Naw, it just means that he gets assigned a grade of W(withdraw) for this class, it doesn't count towards his GPA and that he doesn't get a refund.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:29 pm

Megafrost wrote:Now most of my classmates are considering dropping the class and petitioning to get their money back.

Hopefully their efforts will be fruitfull :)

Incidentally, what's wrong with the teacher? He has to have something a bit more pervasive then the common cold if he's missing this many days...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 pm

I have no idea what's wrong, I just know she's done with the semester and we have this substitute for the rest of the semester. He seems to be trying to do things her way, which is good because then we (hopefully) don't have to change the way we write.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Previous

Return to Tower of Babble