Up I go

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Up I go

Postby Drazo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:47 am

On Tuesday I'll be going up to Manchester for the night; setting off after college. I'll be back later on Wednesday. It's the first time I've been up there for years. We'll be passing through Bristol and Birmingham on the way too. It's about 5 hour car journey....through the dark and dense fog.

Wish me safe journey there and back....unless you want me to die then I can always come back as a ghost and haunt you forever....mwahahahahahahaa.... :evil:
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Belkana » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:00 pm

Have fun.
Moo. Meow.
Belkana
Traveler

Re: Up I go

Postby Drazo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:12 pm

Worthless spammer wrote:
Drazo wrote:On Tuesday I'll be going up to Manchester for the night; setting off after college. I'll be back later on Wednesday. It's the first time I've been up there for years. We'll be passing through Bristol and Birmingham on the way too. It's about 5 hour car journey....through the dark and dense fog.

Wish me safe journey there and back....unless you want me to die then I can always come back as a ghost and haunt you forever....mwahahahahahahaa.... :evil:

Welcome to visit my website:http://[Self-Removed]/

How about no? :naybounce
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:47 pm

How about tyrannical evil Mega smite thee spammer?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to Tower of Babble