In Memory of Emily Wyatt

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

In Memory of Emily Wyatt

Postby Aulla » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:26 pm

that's very sad. :( did u know this girl, Aulla?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Aulla » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:02 pm

yea :(
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Rapscallion » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:20 pm

i'm sorry 2 here that. if there's anything i can do, just ask.
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:01 am

Emily sounded like she was a good friend..
:huggles aulla: sorry sissy...:(

RIP Emily
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:57 pm

:( *hugs* I'm sorry...
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:26 pm

My opinion, is that she shouldn't have been hanging around boys that age anyways. 4, especially. There are alot of consequences in those circumstances.

I'm sorry for your friend's death, was there really alcohol involved, or do you not know?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:33 pm

jeesus, neero, don't be a tyrant.

I hang around freshman all the time, and its not uncommmon for even seniors to go out with freshman. The age difference makes no difference, and they are friends, not people forced to hang together.

I'm sorry, i respect her death, and i'm sorry i can't offer any comfort for you.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 pm

even if she shouldn't have been hanging around with the people she was (which is a dubious claim, imho) and even if alcohol was involved, it doesn't make her death any easier to deal with.

like everyone else, i'm sorry. sadly, i can't offer you many more condolances than that... :(
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Emily Jewell Wyatt

Postby sulax2007 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:04 am

Hi everyone. i knew emily wyatt pretty well because she went to my high school. also i do no some other facts to this story. daunte (the kid who was driving) was driving a stolen car. the car was his grandmothers which he stole a week earlier without her knowing. the driver and the passengers were drunk and high. im sorry about her and im sorry that you all had to hear this.
sulax2007
Traveler

Re: Emily Jewell Wyatt

Postby Megafrost » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:47 am

sulax2007 wrote:Hi everyone. i knew emily wyatt pretty well because she went to my high school. also i do no some other facts to this story. daunte (the kid who was driving) was driving a stolen car. the car was his grandmothers which he stole a week earlier without her knowing. the driver and the passengers were drunk and high. im sorry about her and im sorry that you all had to hear this.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe a word you're saying. How the hell would you know this? Also, this is the only post you have on this board, and you use it to insult the driver and passengers?

However, if you provide proof that everything you said was true, I may well change my position. But until then...I don't believe you.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Wolfie » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:21 am

Um, actually i beleive it... it was noted that that was the likely case so... -.-
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:43 am

and how exactly did you, sulax2007, come by this knowledge? as the one news article that has been posted kinda hints at, the news media doesn't typically make such statements of dead people who had otherwise done no one any harm. here's another article that just sorta demonstrates the same thing (google cache):

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:aY ... teens.html

so, anyway, i doubt that you heard it through the media. perhapes, then, you were told it? well, that begs the question of... how would the person who told it to you know?

this honestly sounds to me like idle gossip.

also, even in the off chance that it were true, what, exactly, would it change? she'd still be dead and it sure doesn't ease the pain associated with her pasing. i mean, there is a reason why, at funerals, people reminisce about the best things in someone's life - and not the worst things.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby sulax2007 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:49 pm

a teacher who is best friends with emily's mom, (the teachers son is my best friend) talked to emily's mother and got this information from her so i wouldnt be talking shit about new people who post!
sulax2007
Traveler

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:46 pm

hey! newbie! chill out! all right, everybody. let's just give a moment of silence 4 Emily Wyatt. :bah
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to Tower of Babble